Friday, January 10, 2014

On the Mat - Part 2


On the Mat

 

Story by Larry

 

Part 2 of 3

 

 

                        Things were going great.  That is until one of the guys on the team found out.  He was looking on the site and saw my ad and at the next practice he pulled me aside in the locker room and said “How about a blow job?”  I told him to fuck off and he showed me a printed copy of my ad.   “Now how do you think the coach and team would like it if they found out a fellow team member was a whore?”  Up until then I had never thought of it that way.  I asked him what he wanted.  “Just that” he said. “I want a blow job, a nice slow blow job, whenever I want.  Not just one blow job I want it from now on.  I tell you on your knees and you say now or later.”  I had no choice.  I met him later in his room like he told me and did my first blackmail blow and go. 

 

 

 

 

                        He became the biggest horn dog I knew out of all the people I had been with.  Most my customers were repeats but he became almost a daily habit.  And it didn't stop at just his room.  He would text me that he was in the library bathroom and I would have to meet him and do him in a stall.  I finally couldn't take it anymore.  After practice one day the coach told me I had to stay after everyone left.  I figured I was in trouble.  Coach asked me if I had anything I wanted to tell him, anything at all.  I went for it.   I told him about the sex site, my customers, the need for money everything.  He laughed.  “Well I have to hand it to you your more resourceful than most of the others.”

 

 

 

 

                        Things went fine after that until one day coach told me to stay after again.  When everyone was gone he locked all the doors so no one could get into the gym.  “Let’s wrestle” he said.  “I want to show you a few moves you might be able to use in your "business".”  He was right.  I could use some of them.  In the process though we got really sweaty and really close and I have to say exceptionally excited.  We ended up naked on the mats and sucking each other off.  It didn't end there either.  I ended up on my back with my legs in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment