Monday, January 6, 2014

College - Part 2

College

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

                        After moving all day he said he was going to take a shower.  Each room has its own bathroom so he got his stuff out to shower and then instead of going in the bathroom stripped his dirty sweaty shirt and pants off right in front of me.  I couldn't help but stare.  He was hung and his balls were large.  He threw his towel over his shoulder and headed for the bathroom.  When he came out of the shower he was naked and just drying his hair.  I couldn't help but lick my lips and he noticed.

                        He stood there and all of a sudden he just came right out and asked me to blow him.  My eyes went wide and I asked him if I heard him right.  “Yeah” he said.  “I’m fucking horny and you can't tell me you don't want this cock.”  With that he started to stroke himself and walked over to stand in front of me.  I threw caution to the wind.  I opened my mouth and he slid his cock head into my mouth and held it there.  “Go ahead he said.  Suck my cock.” 

                        I started to suck him nice and slow along the entire shaft.  every once in a while I’d take his cock out and wrap my tongue around his shaft and slide it up and down the length a few times before swallowing him again.  He stood there moaning and ended up bracing himself on my shoulders.  I knew I was getting to him more than he was showing off.  His body was giving him away.  His muscles were tightening and he was beginning to shake.

                        All of a sudden he let out a low growl and pushed his cock deep inside my mouth and shot his load.  I sucked hard till I couldn't get any more cum out of him before I let him go.  He stood there breathing heavy and for the first time I realized he had broken out in a sweat.  “Man that was hot” he said.  “You got a great fucking mouth” he said as he headed for the shower again to rinse off.

                        I was in bed when he came out.  I was tired.  He walked to my bedside and said “Move over man.”  I asked him what he wanted and he said “I want you to move over.  I figured if we're gonna room together and be sort of fuck buddies we could sleep in the same bed.”  I swallowed hard as I moved over and said "Fuck buddies?"

“Yeah man.  Why do you think I move in this room with you?  I’m not stupid man.  We’re gonna have a great year together.”  With that he rolled on his side and put his arm over my chest.  “Now go to sleep.  I set the alarm for an hour earlier so we can get up and fuck.  That is if you’re up to it.”  I moved his hand from my chest down to my cock showing him how hard I already was.  “That answer your question” I said. 

                        He laughed a low laugh and said “Yup.  Now go to sleep so we're well rested for tomorrow” and with that he put his arm back over my chest and closed his eyes.  I was so horny I couldn't believe it but I figured he's here for the duration now.  I guess I can wait till morning.  I waited this long and after all I’m used to it.  Living at home sometimes I had to wait to get laid for weeks before I could get away and find myself some willing cock.  With Danny now in the same bed as me I realized it's gonna be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment