Thursday, January 9, 2014

On the Mat - Part 1


On the Mat

 

Story by Larry

 

Part 1 of 3

 

            I’m on the wrestling team in college.  It’s actually how I’m paying my way through school.  I got a scholarship, that and a little side work.  I happen to stumble across a local sex site one night right after starting school and looking for a part time job to help stretch money.  Actually make money since I had none.  Anyhow on the site you could advertise your "product" or you could look for a "product" or "service".  It gave me an idea and just to test it out I put a picture of me from the waist up with no shirt..

 

 

 

                        Being on the wrestling team I wasn't built badly and I picked one of the better out of 100's of pictures I had at matches and stuff.  I hadn't posted my "services" for more than a half hour and I got a hit.  When I posted it I noticed most of the guys were charging $150 - $175 just for a "happy ending", and "around the world" as they were calling it was no less than $250.  I put in my ad $100 for a happy ending and $125 for around the world.

 

 

 

 

                        My first hit was a guy in his 40's.  He wanted to come over for a blow and go so I told him “Look.  You’re my first customer and since it's a blow and go let’s make it a onetime offer of $50.”  He was at my dorm door in 15 minutes.  Thank god I lived in a converted apartment building they made into dorms.  I had a single so I was alone.  He came in, opened and dropped his pants and sat on the couch with his cock and balls hanging off the edge.  I got on my knees and took his hardening cock in my mouth and went to town.  All of 15 minutes and I made $50 tax free.

 

 

 

 

                        By the time I got back on my lap top I had at least 25 hits wanting my services.  Hell if I did them all even if they were just blow and go I’d be fucked out by the end of the night.  I took them in order and let me tell you I was busy till 4am and in that time I did 5 more blow and go which I had added to my posting as $75, 2 69's, got fucked 4 times and fucked some guy who swore I was killing him but his ass was so loose it was like fucking the Holland tunnel.  I realized right then and there I had to keep a scheduling book and amend my ad to put appointments necessary.  I also added in and out calls, without calls being $20 more and booked in advance.

 

 

 

 

                        Business was booming.  So much so I had to tell my parents I couldn't come home for Thanksgiving and Christmas was a maybe.  Hell at the way I was going I would be able to put my car back on the road and bring it to school and pay all my bills myself.  It was a hectic schedule.  More times than not I’d have practice and then have to rush home for a customer or to some customer’s hotel or house.  I even broadened my offering to include coming straight from practice or runs cause I found some of the guys liked the smell and taste of sweat. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment