Thursday, January 16, 2014

Coming Out the Early Years - Part 1


Coming Out the Early Years


Story by Larry


Part 1 of 2
 
                        As a kid my parents and I lived in New York city.  When I was young I always felt like I was different than everyone else.  When I said something to my parents they said it's just that there are so many different types of people in the city it's just very confusing.  Around the time I was 12 it started to come to light what was different.  I liked boys not girls.  Right around that time a new family moved into the building.  They had a boy about my age and we became friends.  I confided in him and he came right out and told me it could very well be that you’re gay.  
                        I gave him a funny look and he said "Man it's not bad.  It can be frustrating but so is just growing up.  I’m gay.  Give me a hot guy with a big cock any day."  I almost passed out.  In 5 minutes of talking so many things from years of wondering made sense. Zeb, that was his name, and I became best of friends.  As we got older Zeb found a few places we could go and feel that we fit in.   I asked him one time why we never got together and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I guess it was never meant to be".
                        Zeb came out to his parents at 15 and one day he was there and the next he was gone.  I heard my parents talking about how he had told them he was gay and they kicked him out.  He was supposedly living with an uncle or something on Long Island but I never saw him again.  Because of that I was afraid to say anything much less act on my feelings for anyone or anything that would make people think I was gay. 
                        A friend of mine in school finally confronted me.  “When are you going to come out of the closet?” he asked.  I was shocked and he said "Man everyone knows, they just don't say anything".  I asked him how they would know.  “Easy man you’re 17 almost 18 years old and never asked a girl out.  Never kissed a girl, you shy away from them as much as possible.  In gym you stare at all the guy’s crotches and in the showers your eyes bulge looking at all the naked guys in the shower with you.” 
                        Well one month after my 18th birthday I came out to my parents.  It was strained but not to the point where they threw me out.  I just didn't throw it in their face and it was like ‘don't ask don't tell’ situation.  By the time I was 18 1/2 I was in a relationship.  I met this guy at a teen meeting for gays in a local VFW hall.  Who would have thought that 1) the VFW would have such meetings and 2) I would meet Earl.  The man who I thought would be the man of my dreams.
                        Earl and I dated for a few months and then one day he told me “Tell your parents you’re going away for the week end.  Make up something, if need be, but tell them you’re going away.”  I agreed and they weren't happy but they couldn't stop me.  Earl picked me up on Friday afternoon right from work.  I had a back pack with a few T shirts and a pair of shorts and pants.  No underwear but I made sure I had a bottle of lube.
                        We drove out on long island for a bit and earl pulled into a motel.  He came out of the motel office after about 15 minutes with a key.  He had reserved a room for us for the week end.  We got in the room and I decided I was going to relax a bit having come straight from work.  I sat on the luggage rack near the window after getting comfortable and waited for earl to come out of the bathroom.

                                    Earl took one look at me as he came out of the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks.  “You sit like that for long and I’ll rip those underwear off your ass and rape you.’  Now up until now we had only done some heavy petting as I called it.  We jerked each other off.  We sucked each other’s nipples but no full-fledged fucking or sucking to speak of.  He went to his bag and pulled out a bottle of vodka and 2 bottles of 7up.  “Let’s have a drink” he said as he turned around to look at me with lust in his eyes.
                        He went and got some ice from the ice machine and some cups and made us drinks.  Me in my underwear and him in his jeans, we toasted to a nice quiet week end.  I was getting nervous.  I hadn't really done much of anything with a man up till now and this was sizing up to be the real thing.  I mean I had never been fucked.  Not even more than the first knuckle of a guy who was sucking me off once in an alley but we won't go into that. 
                        Earl started kidding around holding the bottle and making out like he was doing a commercial for the vodka we were drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment