Friday, January 17, 2014

Coming Out the Early Years - Part 2


Coming Out the Early Years


Story by Larry


Part 2 of 2





It was starting to get late and we hadn't eaten so we were getting pretty shit faced.  Earl still had his jean on but his shirt was off and making me hot as hell.  I wanted him.  I finally took the bottle out of his hand and put it on the table, undid the button at the top of his pants and as I opened his zipper I slid down to my knees pulling his pants and underwear down with me.  His cock flopped out and bounced up and slapped him against his stomach.  I held it up to lick from his balls to the tip of his cock and when I did realized his cock head was over his belly button.  Man was he big and thick too. 





                        He held my head and told me "Suck my cock man.  We got all week end but I can't take it anymore.  I want to be in your mouth."  I swallowed as much as I could and gagged but kept doing it till my nose was buried in his pubes without me gagging.  He was moaning and he said he had to sit that his legs were getting weak.  Yeah they were getting weak alright.  So weak I was able to lift them high in the air when he lay on his back and start eating his ass.  It was something I had never done but heard about and he must have loved it from his reactions.





                        He told me if I kept it up he was just going to have to throw me on my stomach and fuck me silly.  I was so drunk I just kept going and however long after he said it he followed through.  I was on my stomach on the bed and he was greasing up his cock with lube he had brought.   He climbed on the bed and spread my legs wide and shoved a pillow under my waist and then aimed his cock head at my hole.  With one shove and a deep breath on my part he was balls deep inside me.  I yelled to take it out it hurt.  He was too big but he was too crazed with lust and just started to fuck me hard.  “You’ll get used to it and love it” he said.  I hated to admit it but he was right and a few minutes later I was pushing my ass up to meet his thrusts.





                        We fucked and sucked in every position, on every piece of furniture, in the shower, on the bathroom sink, you name it.  I found out that week end I was more of a bottom than a top.  Not that I would refuse if someone offered their ass to be fucked but I really would rather have a cock in mine.  Earl dropped me off on Sunday night but not before asking me out.  We were officially a couple.  I was only 18 1/2.  The relationship lasted 14 months before I caught earl with another guy in his car in the back seat fucking away when he was supposed to be picking up me.  That was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment