Monday, January 13, 2014

First Day at Work - Part 2


First Day at Work

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 4

As I laid there with Brad playing with my cock and his tongue down my throat, I thought had this was such a great first day at work. 

Brad stroked my cock and I was so excited that I followed his lead.  Whatever he wanted to do, I was going to do it.  Brad sat up and took my cock in his mouth.  The sensation of his tongue engulfing my cock was driving me crazy.  He was a sex machine, constantly sucking, licking, and kissing my cock.


Brad sat up and reached for my shirt and pulled it off.  He rested his hands on my chest, and then he slowly played with my nipples.  My cock was getting super hard.  I kept my eyes close and moaned as his mouth took my nipple and swirled his tongue around and around it. 


He was now returning to my cock and balls.  He gave my cock a quick suck.  He tugged at my balls with his hand then replaced his hand with his mouth sucking on my balls.  I moaned even louder.

I was not going to last much longer.  I decided it was my turn to pleasure Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment