Sunday, January 26, 2014

Key West - Part 2

Key West

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2


                        I could feel every centimeter of his cock as it spread my ass open and slid inside.  He stopped once my ass closed around the ridge of his cock.  He looked down at me and asked "You ready for this?  I’m gonna fuck you real good man, good and hard".  I managed to tell him easy and was going to tell him why but he plunged his cock balls deep in me in one thrust.  His head went back and he moaned and my head went back into the pillow and I yelled.  "Oh come now" was all he said as he started to pump in and out of me.  “You can take it” he said.  I bet you can take it even deeper and harder and with that he started to pound my ass. 




                        It hurt like hell but it felt so good at the same time.  He fucked me in this position for a few minutes and then pulled out and told me to stand on the bed.  I was curious as to what he was going to do and was pleasantly surprised when he took my cock in his mouth and started to suck me off.



                        Man his lips felt great around my cock and sliding up and down my shaft.  It was so good that I had to hold onto his shoulders to steady myself when my knees got weak.  He had a great throat too.  I can’t tell you how many times he buried his nose in my pubes deep throating me and squeezing the head of my cock in his throat trying to swallow it like it was some sort of piece of meat.  Then again it is a piece of meat. 




                        He finally let go of my cock and as he stroked his cock he told me” I want you on all 4's man.  Let me see that ass.”  I was more than happy to oblige and was on my knees with my ass in the air facing him   he stood on the bed and slowly slid back inside my ass.  Oh god, does he feel good.  I can't wait for him to fill me with his cum.  I hope it overflows and runs down my legs.  For some reason I want to get really sweaty and sticky with Steve.  I’m already sweaty so all I need is the sticky.



                        He felt so good inside me I never wanted him to stop.  He put his hands on my shoulders and started to pull me onto his cock forcing me even further onto him, if  it that was even possible.  He was breathing heavy and in-between breaths told me “I’m gonna make you cum with my cock.  Let your cock go man I want to make you shoot with my cock.




                        I did as he said and just let him go for it.  I looked over my shoulder and told him "My ass is yours man go for it".  Only a few more thrusts and I felt my cock and balls start to tingle.  I yelled "Holy shit fuck me man" and with that I was shooting all over his sheets.  Cum was everywhere.  I hadn't cum like this ever.  I couldn't believe how much I came.  My ass convulsed around Steve’s cock and that set him off.  He exploded inside me.  I could feel his hot load as it filled my ass. 




                        Steve pulled my hips onto his cock and held himself deep inside me.  “Take it man.  Take my load.”  He didn't pull out till he started to go soft and when he did I fell to my stomach and rolled over.  Steve moved up so his cock was over my face and I just naturally lifted my head and started to clean his cum and my ass juices off him.  Man he tasted good.  When I was done he fell on his stomach next to me and kissed me.  Man that was good.  “I love to start my beach day with a good fuck.  Thanks man.” 





                        I looked at him and said “And how do you like to finish the day at the beach?”  He smiled, leaned and kissed me and said "Same way man.  I like to finish my day the same way"

No comments:

Post a Comment