Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bath House - Part 1

Bath House

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3



It was time to visit my local Bath House.  I had not been out in a while.  The weather had been terrible lately, so I was looking forward to a little fun, if you know what I mean.  When I got to the Bath House, I noticed that the parking lot was nearly emptied.  That could be good or bad.  Good if I have the good looking guys all to myself.  Bad if there are no good looking guys. 
  
I quickly changed and pull a towel around my waist and started to roam the isles.  Most rooms were closed.  The last one at the end of the hall had the door opened.  I hope I would not be disappointed.  I turned to look inside and saw a nice looking guy laying on the bed.  He had a pair of boxers on and from what was sticking up his boxers, he was sporting a hard on.

I looked him up and down, and admired his body.  He was built pretty well.  He was not overly muscular or overly skinny.  He was ok by me, so I took a step into his room.



No comments:

Post a Comment