Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bath House - Part 2

Bath House

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3



As I walked in, he smiled.  I stared at his boxers and watched his boxers grow as his cock got harder.
“Nice” was all I could say.  He grabbed hold of his erection and stroked his cock while he still had his boxers.  I took a step closer.  “Want to see more?” he asked.  Before I could answer, he reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out.  It was bigger than I thought it would be.  He had a nice big mushroom cockhead.  It rested on the top of a thick shaft. 

“Really Nice.” I said.  My heart was pounding as I took another step closer.  I was close enough to see his pee hole at the top of his mushroom cockhead.  Some precum oozed out and ran down his shaft  to his boxers.

I reached over and put one finger on the tip of his cock.  He seemed to have more precum oozing out so I started to swirled it around his cockhead.  “Feels good.” He moaned, “Want to see more?”

I nodded ‘yes’.

No comments:

Post a Comment