Saturday, February 15, 2014

Working Over

Working Over
Story by Jay



“Let’s work over?” Jay pleaded.  “We can get a lot done.”

I agreed.  The report I was working on was due in a couple days and I knew it would not get done unless I worked over.

Jay went off to get some research material and I concentrated on my report.  After a few hours I needed a break.  I yelled out “Jay, are you ready for a break?”  I heard a faint “Yeah.”

Next thing I knew Jay was rolling into my office sitting on his chair buck naked from the waist down.  “Blow Job Break.”  He smiled. 

“Really?  Now?  In the office?” I asked.  His reply was “You know you want to suck my cock.”

I replied “Well yes but here?  What if someone comes in?”

He started to undress.  I could not resist.  I felt if he was going to be naked so would I.  Once we were both naked, I got on my knees and Jay stopped me.  “Suck on my balls.  Take them into your mouth.”



I was now his slave.  Whatever he wanted, I was going to do it.  His cock was enormous as I took his nuts into my mouth.  “Nice.  You know how to suck nuts.” 

After a while, I turned my attention to his cock.  I took it in my mouth and Jay started to face fuck me.  He held my head and rammed his cock again and again into my mouth until he shot his load. 

My cock wanted attention and Jay gave it to me.  His tongue went to town on my cock, before he took it into his mouth.  He swallowed me and buried his face into my pubes.  He did that again and again.  I came into his mouth.  When I was done, Jay went to kiss me.  His mouth still had my cum in it and he kissed me and exchanged cum from his mouth to mine. 

“Now that is what I call a break.”
     


No comments:

Post a Comment