Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Manny

Manny

Story by Larry



                        Hey man.  This is me.  My name is Manny.  This is my cock.  I may be young but I’m tired of chasing guys to get a lousy blow job.  I hear you’re one of the best.  I want you to strip and suck me off.  That’s right.  Take all your clothes off, wrap your lips around my cock and suck it till you can't suck no more.  And you best have made me cum before that happens.  Then I want you to lay on your stomach and hold those cheeks open and I’m gonna fuck that ass so hard you can't sit down for a month.




                        That’s right I want you to gag on this cock.  I want you to bury your nose in my fucking crotch.  Bounce my balls off your chin.  I’ll help you.  Lay flay and let me fuck your face.  Not a problem.  I love doing pushups.  I can get a work out and a blow job at the same it me.  Swallow me bitch.  Get me good and primed for that ass.  I mean it.  I’m gonna fuck you silly.  You’re not going to be able to sit for a month.  And if you think you’re gonna make me cum in your throat and not get fucked you have another guess coming.  I don't go soft after coming till at least the 3rd time. 




                        aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeah that mouth feels good.  You got a good mouth man.  Open it wider man.  I’m gonna push this cock down to your stomach.  That’s right bitch i'm gonna fuck you deep in that throat of yours.  And you’re gonna take it and love it.  Yeah that's it.  Lick those balls while you suck my cock.  Yeah and get ready for my load man cause it's not far away.  Yeah here it comes bitch.  Take it all.  Don’t you lose a drop.  aaaayyyyyyyyyyyy take it all.




                        Now roll over bitch.  Lie on that stomach and spread those cheeks.  You’re gonna get another load.  This time I’m gonna fill your ass.  That’s right I’m gonna fuck you deep and hard.  You heard me, deep and hard.  so hard bitch you’re gonna think I’m fucking you with my leg and not my cock I’m gonna get so deep into you.  Yeah that's it spread them cheeks.  Feel that cock head.  You do.  Well feel this.  Yeah bitch I’m inside you.  No bitch I’m not totally in you all the way.  This is all the way.  Yeah you feel my balls on your ass.  Oh you want me to take it out it hurts.  I don't think so.




                        I told you I’m gonna fuck you so you can't sit for a month.  Take my cock.  Yeah that's my balls slapping you and no I’m not pulling out.  I’m nowhere near ready to fucking cum bitch.  I’m gonna fuck you hard till I do.  Shut up and take it bitch.  You know you love it.  Yeah I know you do your ass is loosening up around my cock.  Your body is giving you away.  You know you like getting pounded.  Yeah and you know you like a load up your ass too.  you’re gonna get it soon too, real soon.  Like right now.

aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy man take my load.  Yeah.  I’m so deep in you right now you’re gonna burp my load instead of it leaking out of your ass. 





                        Thanks for the fuck man.  I’m gonna shower now and leave.  You just lay there and wither around on those sheets.  You know you loved it and want more but I don't have the time.  You’ll have to wait but don't worry.  I’ll be back and fuck you silly again now that you’re open and know you can take it.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment