Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Super Bowl - Part 2

Super Bowl

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2



                “You know I could help with that” he said and pointed to my crotch.  “Fuck you” I told him.  He laughed.  “Ok.”  With that he got on all 4's on the couch and wiggled his ass at me.  “Come and get it.”  When I didn't move he sat back down.  “Tell me you’re going to be a pussy.  Do you really think after all these years i didn't know you’re gay or at least bi and that you don't lust after me?  Now take those fucking clothes off.”




                The way he said it I stripped and dropped my clothes right there.  Now come over here” he said.  I walked in front of him and that was it.  He started to give me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had in my life.


It felt so good I didn't want him to stop and wanted him to suck me to the root of my cock.  I put my hand on his head and pushed him down on my cock.  He moaned and I could feel the vibration of his throat along my entire shaft.  He was bringing me close to orgasm and stopped.  He looked up at me and said “Now isn't this better than watching the game?”  With that he started to suck me off again but this time he had his one hand around my balls pulling them down tight in their sack.  With his other hand he reached around and slid a finger in my ass.  That was all I needed.  I shot a load down his throat and thought I would never stop. 




                When he was satisfied that he had gotten every last drop he came up off my cock and wiped his mouth on his arm.   “Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh good” he said.  I stood there staring at him and he just sat back, put his arms on the back of the couch again and his feet up on the coffee table.  After he chugged a beer he looked at me and said "What?  Did you think you were the only one that sucks cock?  Come on lets watch the game and then I wanna feel what it's like to be in that tight ass of yours.”  I smiled.  As I sat down I told him “You know I haven't been fucked in a while.  That might be nice.”  I chugged a beer, leaned against the back of the couch in his armpit and put my head on his shoulders.  “If you decide the game is boring let me know.  I’m sure we can make it more interesting.”  With that we both watched the game. 

                As you can guess it didn't take long for him to tell me it was boring and eventually to fuck the hell out of me.  We sat that night talking for a long time about experience's and our likes and dislikes and so on.  It’s been a week and he hasn't gone home yet.  It's up early, fuck each other, go to work, come home, eat and fuck or fuck and eat or fuck eat and fuck again.  I could get real used to this. 



                As you can guess it didn't take long for him to tell me it was boring and eventually to fuck the hell out of me.  We sat that night talking for a long time about experience's and our likes and dislikes and so on.  It’s been a week and he hasn't gone home yet.  It's up early, fuck each other, go to work, come home, eat and fuck or fuck and eat or fuck eat and fuck again.  I could get real used to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment