Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow Storm - Part 2

SNOW STORM
Story by Jay
Part 2 of 2

I woke as Sean climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.  He returned and stood over me.  I looked at his magnificent cock and balls.  There were within reach of my mouth.  I sat up and he moved close to me.  I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. 

He started to move back and forth.  I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth.  He was going deeper and deeper with each thrust.  I was almost down to his pubes.  I reached with my hand and grabbed his balls.    

He started to move faster and I held his balls and felt them tighten up.  I braced myself as he shot his load.  I swallowed as fast as I could but I was not prepared for the amount of cum that he shot.



Finished he slid out of my mouth.  He was still hard as he went down and lifted my legs and started licking my ass.  I started to moan, I just could not help it.  It felt so good.

Then he replaced his tongue with him cock.  I felt it as he slowly entered me.  Gosh, he was so gentle.  I could feel him going in and out and wanted this to last forever.

Finally, he released another load.  It was as big as the last one.  When he was done, he slowly removed his cock and laid on my chest.  Our lips touched briefly then we passionately kissed with our tongues meeting each other and probing into each other mouths.

This was an awesome time and I did not want it to stop.    “Why don’t I make some breakfast?” 


We ate in silence till he said “I am getting my own place downtown.  You need to visit.   Often.  What do you think?”  I smiled.  “Yes.  Anytime.”

No comments:

Post a Comment