Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Working Late


Working Late

Story by Jay




I love working late.  I have the whole place to myself with no phones ringing.  I can get a lot done.

A new guy started and the boss wanted me to train him as fast as I can.  I told him I can get a lot done at night after everyone leaves.  So I told the new guy, Bill, to plan on working over.

The first night we worked late, Bill was picking things up really quick.  “I need a break” he said.  I replied “Same here.  Let me hit the men’s room.”   I walked over to the men’s room and when I returned I found Bill sitting with his leg up naked from the waist down.  He wore sunglasses.

He had a nice cock and set of balls.  He was circumcised with a nice cockhead.  “Well, what have we here?”  I asked.  He just smiled.  Bill said “I was hoping for something to help relieve the stress of the new job.”

I was not going to waste an opportunity to have a good cock, so I reached over and grabbed it.  He responded by getting an erection as I held his cock in my hand.  I slowly massaged his cock.  

 After a few minutes Bill said “I was hoping for something more to help relieve the stress of the new job, like a blowjob.”  I liked that he was a direct kind of guy.  I got on my knees and started to suck his cock.

He had a really big cock and he came pretty quickly.  I got off the floor and sat down on my chair.   Before I could say anything, he was on his knees and sucking my already erect cock.  He was a super cocksucker taking my cock deep in his throat and sucking also my balls. 

His tongue action was too much and I head his head and shoved my cock into his mouth and shot my load.

When we were both done, I said “You are going to be one of our best employees.”  He smiled and said “But I might need some one on one training at night.”

Well working late was never this much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment