Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Storm - Part 1

SNOW STORM
Story by Jay
Part 1 of 2



The snow was coming down quickly.  I headed outside to shovel my driveway and try to keep up with the falling snow.  The wind was blowing and before long I was covered with snow.  This was a terrible night to be out.  I was almost done.


 
Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a guy in my neighbor’s driveway.  It was Sean, the neighbor’s son.  He was naked from the waist up.  “What’s up?” I asked. 

“I locked myself out of the house and my parents are away for the weekend.”  He was shivering. 
I grabbed his arm and said “Let’s get inside my place.”

We walked into my place and he could not stop shivering.  His jeans were soaked.  His tennis shoes were snow covered.  “Why don’t you get out of those wet jeans and wrap yourself with this blanket.”

I undressed myself and got out of my wet clothes.  I had been sweating shoveling snow, so I took everything off.  I was naked. 

I saw him staring at my cock as he took off his shoes, socks and jeans.  I was enjoying the attention.  He was standing there with only his underwear on.  He stared at my naked body and said “Should I take off my underwear too?” 

I answered “Why don’t you do that and I will put everything in the dryer, so you will have warm clothes to wear.”  He was naked now.  I glanced at him and he was nicely built.  I was surprised to see a semi hard cock with a nice set of balls.  I figured with the cold weather, his cock and balls would be shriveled.

I wrapped the blanked around him and I saw that his cock now hard and pointing out between the blanket.
I told him to get under the covers in the bedroom.  He climbed in and pulled me close to him and said.  “I need your body heat.”  I wanted to be next to him.      



It felt good to cuddle with him.  I held him tight.  I felt his hand on my leg.  He slowly moved up to my balls.  I laid there and did not resist.  He noticed I did not stop him so he moved his hand up to my cock and wrapped his hand around my hardening cock.

He was gentle and ran his fingers up and down my shaft.  He stopped at the tip of my cock and ran his finger all around my cockhead sending shivers up and down my body.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock.  He was enormous.  He was leaking precum.  I used it to lube his cock and started to jack him off.  He did the same with my cock. 

By now he was warm and he threw off his blanket and I joined him in lying naked as we jacked each other off.  I shot first and I watched as he shot next.  I reached for a towel that I had on the floor and wiped each other dry.

He said “Let’s rest.” We were out in a matter of minutes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment