Thursday, February 27, 2014

Valentine Gift

Valentine Day Gift

Story by Jay



The knock on the door was soft.  I nearly missed hearing it.  I went to the door and opened it.  There stood a young guy.  He handed me a card.  I opened it and read that it was from a secret admirer.  It wished me a Happy Valentine Day and simply said “Enjoy the gift.”

I asked him to come in.  He stood off to the side near a window.  I asked “What is the gift?”  He quickly was out of his tennis shoes and socks.  He unzipped his jeans and was wearing nothing underneath them.  
His cock and balls were hanging down.

I looked at him undressing and thought “Nice gift.”  He was now naked and walking towards me.  He started to undress me.  I was enjoying the gift. By the time I was naked, we both were hard. 

He walked towards me and our cockheads touched.  Each of our cocks produced precum.  He steped closer and he wrapped his hands around both our cocks.  He slowly pulled our cocks back and forth.

I wanted his cock in my mouth.  The couch was close by so I placed my hands around his shoulders and guided him towards the couch.

He laid on the couch and I positioned myself on top of him.  He immediately took my cock in his mouth and started to suck.  I did the same to his cock.  While he sucked my cock, his hands were all over my balls and ass. 

I could not hold it anymore and shot my load of cum.  Finished with my cock, he moved to my ass and probed his tongue deep inside of me.

With every thrust of his tongue, I moaned louder and louder.  He finally came and cum filled my mouth and overflowed onto his body.  He stuck his tongue in my ass and swirled it around while I finished licking up all his sweet cum.

Finished he went and got dressed.  I asked “Will I ever know who the secret admired is?”


He walked back over to me and kissed me on the lips and said “Me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment