Monday, February 10, 2014

Super Bowl - Part 1

Super Bowl

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

                My buddy from high school came over to watch the Super Bowl game on TV.  We usually go to a sports bar and have a few beers and place some bets and shit and horse around with the guys.  Then I come home all hot and bothered from all the testosterone around me and end up jerking off.  This year though we couldn't go.  Both of us are on unemployment and couldn't afford it.  Bret, my friend, suggested he bring a case of beer and we get a few pizzas and watch it on my big screen TV with the surround sound.  He said it would be just like being at the game.



                What the hell I figured.  I can’t do anything else.  When he got to the house for some reason he looked exceptionally hot to me.   I don't know what it was but I grew an immediate hard on.  I actually had to go put my jock on to help hide it.  After all no one knew I was gay and sucked cock.  I kept it very low key and always went out of town to fuck.  It was costly but I wanted it that way.  My private life is my private life.




                Anyhow Bret opened a few beers and put the rest in the fridge.  We sat down to watch the pre-game and were just talking back and forth.  After a few minutes Bret leaned back on the couch telling me how comfortable it was and started rubbing his crotch.  I thought I was seeing things when I saw him get hard but I wasn't hard.  He actually got a hard on after only rubbing himself 2 or 3 times.  He put his arms up on the back of the couch and sat with his legs open.


                “You know it's a bitch not having any money.  I haven't been able to go out in months.  You know what that does for a guy’s sex life.  It kills it.  I don't have any bitch to come over and fuck with.  My hand is getting tired too.”  All this shit he was saying was making me wonder as well as crazy.  He started rubbing his cock again and said "Yup, it's a real bitch, always walking around hard and shit".  With that he opened his pants and pulled out his cock.  “Damn man I’m so fucking hard I can't stand it.  I gotta jerk off man.”

                He stood up and went into the bathroom and about 15 minutes later he came out of the bathroom his cock still hanging out of his pants.  I tried to make a joke of it and said “Well at least you’re making yourself comfortable.”  He looked at me and with his head to one side asked "You mind if I get really comfortable?"  I told him go ahead.  Boy was that a surprise.  Next thing I knew he was totally naked except for his baseball cap.  He sat on the couch and smiled.  



                He stood up and went into the bathroom and about 15 minutes later he came out of the bathroom his cock still hanging out of his pants.  I tried to make a joke of it and said “Well at least you’re making yourself comfortable.”  He looked at me and with his head to one side asked "You mind if I get really comfortable?"  I told him go ahead.  Boy was that a surprise.  Next thing I knew he was totally naked except for his baseball cap.  He sat on the couch and smiled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment