Monday, February 3, 2014

Bath House - Part 3

Bath House

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3



He then slipped off his boxers and his cock and balls were there for me to see.  He had a nice set to balls.  They hung low.  “Wow” was all I could say.  I walked closer and he laid back while holding his cock out.  I reached out and he released his cock and I grabbed it.  It was rock hard.  I leaned down to take his cock in my mouth. 

He pulled at the towel around my waist and it dropped to the floor.  He reached out and pulled me to get on top of him.  We were going to be in a 69 position now.  I felt his warm lips wrap around my cock, as I climbed on the bed.  We started to suck each other.   His cock got thicker and his balls started to tighten up.  He was the first to cum.  It was a big load and it filled my mouth.  It tasted sweet.  Then it was my time to cum.  When I came, he sucked me dry.  Even as I went limped, he continued to suck my cock.  He did not want to let loose of it.


Finally he let my cock drop out of his mouth.  I grabbed my towel and said “Thanks” and off I went to hit the showers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment