Saturday, December 15, 2012

Things That Go Bump at the Mall - Part 3

Things That Go Bump at the Mall

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3



Brian came over and we immediately kissed and hugged each other.  We had just settled on the sofa and we were discussing how we were going to celebrate the Holidays when the phone rang and it was my Mom checking up on me.  She wanted to know if I was bringing anyone to her house for Christmas.  “There must be someone?  Anyone?”  she pestered me.  “I have your old room all ready with clean sheets.” 

I thought of Brian and wondered if he would go there with me.  I asked him and he quickly said ‘Yea’.  I was excited but also nervous.  I had never opening showed that I was gay.  And this was the first boyfriend that I ever brought over for Mom to meet.   

As we drove to my Mom’s house, I was extremely nervous.  Luckily we were greeted with open arms.  All my relatives made me and Brian welcome.  We took our overnight bags to my old room.  It was pretty much as I left it.  Brian sat on my old bed and said, “I bet this bed saw a lot of action?”

I sat next to him and said “Not really, except from my hand.”  He pulled me down to the bed and we kissed.  As his tongue working inside my mouth, he undressed me and I returned the favor.  Now we were naked and Brian stood up and pulled my legs towards him.  His cock stood out and Brian raised my hips and let his cock probe for my ass opening.

 

We had never fucked before and I wanted him so much that I was glad he was going to be the first guy that I fucked.        

His cock inched towards me.  I tried to relax.  His cockhead reached my ass opening and he pushed.  There were some resistance, I reached around and grabbed his cock and placed it at my ass opening and shoved it in.  I stopped and to catch my breath.  I said “Now do it.”



Brian started to thrust in and out of my ass.  He leaned forward and our lips met and kissed long and hard.  I grabbed my cock and stroked it.  I was so close to cumming, that before I could say ‘I cumming’ that I shot my load.  I never came as much as I did.  Brian pulled out and finished stroking his cock until he came.  His cum mixed with mine. 

 
He leaned in and we kissed.  He got up and got a wash cloth and cleaned me up.  He laid down next to me and asked “”You want to go to the Mall tomorrow?”  I answered “I love the Mall, especially when I am with you.  I am so glad I bumped into you.” 

1 comment:

  1. Jay -
    Just to let you know, I kept my promise. Last New Year's I told you that one of my resolutions was to read your blog every day, and I have kept my promise. Happy holidays!
    mb

    ReplyDelete