Thursday, December 6, 2012

Call Me - Part 3

"CALL ME!"  PART 3 of 4

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

Vince walked in the door.  He was very used to seeing Tony naked.  He stopped for a second to stare at his roommate who was seated on the sofa stroking himself.

Tony spoke first, "What the fuck are you doing here?  I thought you said you was going to spend the whole weekend with your new boyfriend."

Vince plopped down on the sofa next to Tony, "I don't know what Dave's fucking problem is!  He's being a real jerk tonight!   I just wanted to fuck!   He just wants to rag at me about stupid shit!  That's not what "boyfriends" are supposed to do!   I decided to just let him cool his heels tonight about his ignorant bull-shit!    .....   Well, guess it's plain to see what you are up to tonight!"

(Vince was right, Tony was still wanking on his dick!)  "Yep, I guess we are both horny as fuck!  By the way, I just got off the phone with your buddy 'Greg'.   So what is that all about?"

 

 As he spoke, Vince began peeling off his own clothes: "He's Dave's best friend,  not mine.  He hangs out with the two of us all the time.  I suggested that he should try to 'friend' you on facebook because he liked your pictures with me on my page.  He asked me a hundred questions about you.  I guess I told him about one of your most impressive assets!  You should have seen how his eyes lit up when I told him about your big cock!  That's when I gave him your e-mail address to contact you.  SO.....?"

Tony admitted, "Well, I guess I got stupid!   I called him and sent him a picture of my dick!   He's supposed to be sending me one of his.  I just hung up from him...wait a minute.....hey, look at this on my phone....."

 

Vince had already reached over and began playing with Tony's hard dick.  "Wow!  Cool picture!  I had no idea he would ever have the balls to do something like this!  ....   So?  Are you going to call him back?"

Tony was ready for an adventure.   "I probably will.  Keep jacking my dick while I think about it....You give the best hand jobs!  Feel free to suck on it,  if your hand gets tired!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment