Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things That Go Bump at the Mall - Part 1

Things That Go Bump at the Mall

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

 
It was the Christmas shopping season.  The Mall was crowded.  Lines of shoppers were everywhere.  I hate the Mall at this time of year.  I only had a couple things to buy and I would be done shopping.  I saw a sign that said ‘STAIRS’.  I decided it had to be quicker so I entered and made a dash for the upper level. 

That is when I met him.   I bumped into him.  Our packages littered the stairs.  I felt so bad, I apologized umpteen times.  We scrambled to pick up all the packages.  Then our eyes met.  I melted looking into the bluest eyes.  We stared at each other, neither one of us moving.  I started to daydream of me and this stranger undressing in the stairwell and showing each other our cocks.  I felt his hand shoving something at me, then I came back to reality and noticed he was handing me my packages.

For the moment, I did not know what to say.  He introduced himself.  His name was Brian.  I asked if I broke anything.  He checked and said no. 

We said our goodbyes and off we went our different ways.    When I got home I started to put away the stuff I bought.  I found a shopping bag that was not mine.  It must have belonged to Brian.  I looked inside and it was a pair of briefs.  They were sexy looking and I imagined Brian wearing them.  I quickly undressed and laid in bed dreaming of Brian wearing them.

I closed my eyes and imagine what his cock and balls would be like.  I wished I could see him when the phone rang.  It was Brian.  He had one of my bags and it contained a sales receipt with my name on it.  He did a search on the internet and found my phone number.  I was rock hard listening to him. 

I told him I had a package that belonged to him.  He asked where I lived and I told him.  He said he knew the area and could drop by if I was not busy.  I sat up in bed and said “YES”.  He figured he was about 10 minutes away. 

I told him I would leave the door unlocked.  I was just getting in the shower, so just come on in.  I quickly got in the shower.  Brian was here in five minutes.  He probably exceeded the speed limit.  He heard the shower running and entered the bathroom.  He said “I’m here.  How is the shower?”  I replied, “really nice.  You should join me?”


I did not hear any reply then Brian stepped into the shower.  He had a beautiful body.  He grabbed he soap and said “Let me help get your back.”  My cock responded with the biggest erection I ever had.  Brian soaped up my back and then reached around and pressed against my body and soaped my chest.  He moved down to my cock and lathered it up. 

 
I felt so good in his arms.  His cock was pressing against my ass crack.  I turned around in his arms and faced him.  He looked down and said “WOW, nice cock.”  Before I could say anything, he kissed me.  It was long and passionate.  His tongue darted in and out my mouth. 

We rinsed off and got out of the shower.  We kissed as we walked towards the bed.  We laid down and Brian kissed me from my neck down to my cock.  Before I knew it we were in a 69 position.  Both of us were deep throating each other.  He came first.  It was a big load and I swallowed as much as I could.  But it was too much and it overflowed out of the corners of my mouth.    

I released his cock and felt myself getting ready to shoot.  He clamped down and I folded his mouth with my load.  He held it all and never lost a drop of my cum.

We now laid side by side.  He said he lived close by and invited me to his place.  He got up to leave and I gave him the pair of sexy briefs that he bought.  He exchanged the package he got by mistake. 

We kissed at the door.  I closed it and lean against it.  Maybe I will see him in those sexy briefs. 

Maybe……

No comments:

Post a Comment