Monday, December 17, 2012

College Daze - Part 2

College Daze

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I was enjoying having sex with my roommate in college.  Not more than a week later he came home drunk again and again he fucked the daylights out of me but that's ok.  I like rough trade.  In the meantime I was sucking off at least half the dorm too. 

 
Finally one night I stopped by one of my little friends and found him ready and waiting but his roommate was asleep in the other bed.  “We have to be quiet” he said and lay on his bed.  I was hesitant at first but I really liked sucking his cock so I finally relented and got between his legs on the bed and started to suck him off. 

 
I got so into it that I didn't realize his roommate had gotten up and crossed the room.  I felt hands grab my waist and before I could do anything a cock at my hole.  They held my head on the one cock while the room mate shoved his cock inside me.  They got into a rhythm and fucked me real good.  I was getting into it and liking, matter of fact loving it when a load shot in my mouth.  I took it all as usual and before I could finish swallowing I felt my ass being filled as well.  When they were done they pushed me off the bed, gave me the usual threat not to tell anyone and threw me out the door naked.  I went back to my room and jerked off to the vision in my head of what had just happened.
 

My roommate came in just as I shot all over my stomach.  He was really drunk this time and stripped naked and lay on his bed.  He was out in seconds.  For some reason his round ass was very inviting to me.  I got between his legs and spread his cheeks wide and started to lick his asshole.  He wqas not good and lubed up, so I got up, lubed my cock with my cum and climbed on his bed and eased it into his ass.  He didn't budge and I fucked him till I shot another load and left it inside of his ass.   The next morning he was rubbing his ass trying to figure out why his hole hurt till some of my cum leaked out onto his finger.  He spun around and started to curse me out and I laughed. 

“You loved it and you know it man” I told him.  “My cock was up your ass and you were begging me for more.”  He didn't have to know he wasn't but he was so drunk he would believe anything I said.  I told him he even sucked me off a bit to start.  He was easy to convince that he was bi and from that day on we would flip fucks and or just 69.  He even swallowed my load.  He really was gay though.  More and more he would come home to me for sex and less and less would be going out with girls.  He didn't have to be drunk any more either to fuck.  We turned into great fuck buddies.  One of the many I had.  Like I said college is the place for me.  More dick than you can shake a stick at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment