Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Tale - Part 3


"A CHRISTMAS TALE - WITH SNOW!" 

A CHRISTMAS STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 4

 

Sex with Nick was absolutely fantastic.   When we finished, I drifted off to sleep and had the most amazing dream.  In it:  Nick was naked in the moonlight making it snow in a magical winter forest.   I didn't remember all of it, just his dazzling smile as he danced under the falling snowflakes.  He was erotic and sensual, yet powerfully graceful, much like when he had made love to me.

I suddenly woke all alone in the bed.  It was still the middle of the night.  Nick was standing in the dark gazing out of the window.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  He was watching it actually snow.  I told myself that it was just a silly coincidence.  Nick didn't make it snow, how could he?  No one could control the weather.   He crawled back into bed and we cuddled till we fell asleep again.

I didn't wake again till morning.  Nick was already up.  I could hear him in the kitchen.  I lingered in the bed grateful that he was a good cook.  Hell, I couldn't even boil water!  I called out to him to let him know I was awake.

"Oh good!  Just stay where you are Clay.  We can have breakfast in bed!"

 

Nick walked in carrying a tray.  "Snow is still coming down.  It's really piling up out there.  I guess you got your wish.  Sure is beautiful!  There's nothing like snow this time of the year!"

I looked down at the food.  Blueberry Pancakes!!!  How the hell does Nick know all of my favorite foods?  Come to think of it, where did all of the food come from?   I hadn't arranged for the kitchen to be stocked, but I certainly was glad it was.

I tried to make a joke, "Gee Nick, if you keep feeding me food like this, you'll have to roll me out of here."

"Well, I know one way to work off the calories."  (I thought he might be referring to sex!)  "We can always go outdoors for some fun in the snow!  I called and had the guys from the B & B bring up our bags.  After all, we can't go out in the weather naked!"

With full stomachs, we dressed in our warmest winter clothes.  We took a long hike and ended near the B & B where we found a toboggan.  We rode it together several times down the hill just like two big kids!

 

On the long trek back to the cabin, I thought about what a great time I was having!  Nick and I seemed so compatible.  I didn't even mind it when he started humming Christmas carols as we hiked along.

I told him, "This has been the best day that I've had in a long time.  It makes me think about the fun I had as a kid at Christmas!  I can't believe I am saying this, but I sort of miss that."

What I really wanted to say was: Today was really special because I spent it with you!

The next two days were more of the same.  Great food, great sex and great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment