Monday, December 3, 2012

Shopping

Shopping

Story by Jay
 

I hated shopping for the holidays.  My roommate wanted me to pick up a few things he needed.  He was moving out at the end of the month and I was looking forward to seeing him go. 


 

The stores were packed with shoppers.  I waited for a sales clerk to wait on me, but they were busy and were ignoring me.  I spotted a sales clerk.  He was bringing merchandise from the back room.  My eyes went directly to the lump in his pants.  As he walked by I could see his cock plain as day.  He was cut and big.

I could not take my eyes off of him.  After watching him a while, I lost him in the crowd.  Then I spotted him again.  He walked right to me.  I was staring at his cock outlined in his pants.  It looked bigger. I stammered and he stopped me.  “I know just what you want.  Follow me.”  And I watch his ass sway as he led me to the back storeroom. 

He took out a key and unlocked a door.  I followed him.  He closed the door and locked it.  We went behind some boxes and he turned towards me.  His cock was now erect and poking out.   I reached and squeezed his cock.  It was rock hard.  “I don’t have much time.”  He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.

 

I dropped to my knees and was surprised how big he really was.  I started to suck his cock.  I took his cock deep in my mouth and heard him moan.  I grabbed his ass and shoved his cock back and forth in my mouth.

And with each thrust his moans got louder until he shook and I knew he was ready to cum.  I got ready to receive his load.  He blasted away and quickly filled my mouth with his cum.  I swallowed and when he removed his cock from my mouth, I made sure it was clean of cum.

He quickly dressed and said he needed to get back to work.  He fondled me for a second and then said. “I will finish the job later if you will meet me after work.”  I agreed and we went back to the front of the store.   

I went about finishing my shopping.  I kept an eye on the clock and was excited as it was getting closer to quitting time for the sales clerk.  I waited outside the store until he came out.  I could still see the outline of his cock in the pants he wore.  “Where do you want to go?”  I asked.  He said, “I live at home so how about your place?”  I replied “I have a roommate.  I guess we are fucked.” 

“Well, there is always the storeroom.”  He grabbed my hand and we went to a rear door and he unlocked it and led me between storage to the room we were in earlier.  He quickly undressed and I did the same.  He was already erect.  As soon as I was naked he hugged me and planted a kiss on my mouth.  We kissed for a while and then he stopped and went looking for some blankets.  He laid them on the floor and we laid down and resumed kissing.

 

He whispered “I want your cock.”  Before I could say anything we were in a 69 position and we both were sucking away.  He was moaning and I joined in doing the same.   He was super at sucking cock.  Even though he came earlier, he quickly came once again.  Just as he finished, it was my time to cum. He clamped down on my cock and swallowed my load.

We laid there catching our breath.  “I like to see you again.”  I was shocked to hear that coming from him.  “Me too.  But how?” 

He shook his head and said “I wish I had a place.”  Well my roommate is moving out at the end of the month.  How about moving in with me?”  He screamed in delight.  His cock was hard and erect again.  His lips kissed mine. 

I went shopping for gifts and ended up with a new roommate, who loves to suck cock.  Can’t beat that..   

1 comment:

  1. Great twist at the end - did NOT see that one cumming! WHK

    ReplyDelete