Friday, December 28, 2012

Calendar Art - Part 2

"CALENDAR ART"  PART TWO OF THREE

(after the gym)

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

 
Ron was really pissed!  "SO WHAT GIVES?  YOU FUCKED UP MY ENTIRE WORKOUT!  HOW IN THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE WHILE I WAS DISTRACTED BY YOUR HARD PRICK?"

"God, I'm sorry dude.  I meant no harm.  I just noticed that you look really hot!   When you started to bone up too and headed to the lockers, I decided to follow.  By the way, I'm Kyle, and I"ve been watching you from a distance for a few weeks here."

Kyle approached and wrapped a hand around Ron's hard dick.  Ron momentarily flinched but relaxed enough to enjoy the hand job.  He finally calmed down and said, "I'm gonna hit the showers, wanna join me?"

 

They only had a few minutes to soap each other til the last of the gym members filed into the shower room.  Kyle said, "Whatdaya say, wanna take this to my apartment?  I just live a few blocks from here."

Ron wasn't about to disagree.  Kyle was definitely 'fuck worthy'!   His bubble-butt looked like an all-day meal!  Ron wanted to bury his face between that crack. 

It was a race to see who dressed the quickest!   Fifteen minutes later, they were stripping off the same clothes in Kyle's apartment.

 

It was an extraordinary evening!   Neither Ron or Kyle had ever experienced anything before close to the intensity of the inter-action between them.  They groped, rimmed, licked, sucked face and dicks, and traded fucks!

Finally, exhausted they laid side by side on the mattress and talked to finally get acquainted.

After several minutes of conversation, Kyle revealed that he was an activist and advocate for the local LGBT Community Center.  "One of the reasons why I first took notice of you was because I am trying to recruit hot guys to appear in a fund-raising calendar.  We need two more!  I will do it, if you will." 

1 comment: