Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Weekend Vacation - Part 1

Holiday Weekend Vacation

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 
What was supposed to be a nice week end in the mountains with my family turned out to be a total fucking disaster until I met Samuel but I’m getting ahead of myself.  Let me start from the beginning. 

I drove up to the family's vacation house in the mountains to meet the rest of the family for an extended weekend of skiing and catching up on everyone.  We hadn't seen everyone together in at least 10 years.  It was going to be a family reunion so to speak all spearheaded by my sister in law and my brother.  I originally wasn't going to go.  Since the family found out I was gay I was sort of the outcast.  My brother finally told me if I didn't come he would come and get me.  That and if anyone else in the family didn't like me being there they could fuck themselves on the way out the door.

The drive up the mountain was beautiful.  The leaves were changing, the sun shining and the air crisp and clear.  After about 10 hours drive I finally pulled up in front of the house.  It hadn't changed much at all.  My brother came running out and practically pulled me out of the car hugging me and telling me how good it was to see me.  Then he looked at my car and whistled, “Nice set of wheels.  Must be doing good.”  I agreed.  I was doing good.  I owned my own home, nice car, good bank account and a job that paid me over 100 grand a year plus benefits.  Not many, if any of the rest of the family, could boast that and they said the fag wouldn't amount to anything.

We went into the house and right from the start I could feel the chill.  Other family members just about looked at me much less acknowledged me being in the room.  I told my brother it was a mistake me coming.  He told me ”Bullshit. You belong here.  Fuck them.”  I told him there wasn't anyone worth it in the bunch.  He laughed.  With that the back door flew open and a pack of kids came flying in.  Yelling and screaming.  Just what I didn't need but I wasn't going to say anything.   We ate dinner that night and then sat in front of the fire. 

Everyone had gone to bed and my brother wanted to talk.  After bullshitting back and forth he asked me if there was anyone special in my life.  I told him not at the moment.  “You ever going to settle down?”  he asked.  I told him when I found the right guy.  He said “And how will you know that by the size of his dick?”  I punched him and said “No.  I’ll know just like any straight man or woman would about their partner.”  He laughed “I was just kidding” he said.  “I want to see you happy with someone” he said.  “You deserve it.  It took me a long time to realize a lot of things and one was that this family gave you a fucking years ago and not the way you would have liked.”  I agreed.  We talked deep into the night about our lives and then went to sleep.

The next day we all got up and were going skiing after breakfast.  Snow had fallen all night and there was a good foot of snow.  It was a far cry from the day before when I rode with the windows open and the top down.  We got to the ski lift down the road and the family stood there arguing as to who would do this and that and when and why and for how long creating a big scene.  I decided I had enough.  I told my brother I was leaving.  We would get together at my house soon.

I got in the car and went back to the house, got my things and headed home. The route I knew home was blocked by an accident and I was detoured.  It was dangerous road.  I should have just turned back but I didn't.  I ended up going further up the mountain to get down the mountain.  Only thing is I didn't make it up the mountain to go back down.  My car slid off the road on ice and I ended up way down in the woods pretty well banged up.  I couldn't move and my cell phone had no service.  I began to panic.  A guy had seen what happened and came to help.  He opened the door to my car and the rest was history.
 

Samuel was at his cabin getting away from the rat race and saw my car slide off the road across from his cabin.  He helped me out of the car and over to his place.  It started snowing again like a blizzard too which didn't help matters.  He got me in front of the fire and said it's lucky he found me.  They’re reporting to stay indoors and not to travel.  With blizzard conditions, and road closings, most of the mountain was shut down.  I thanked him for his help.  He told me “You should take a hot shower and get comfortable.  You’re going to be here for a while the way their talking. 

While I took a shower Samuel brought a lot more wood in and made something quick and easy for us to eat for dinner.  Cable was out so we had to watch DVD'S which was fine.  We sat on the floor watching a movie and drinking beer.  He had a roaring fire going and after awhile sat forward and said “I don't know about you but I’m getting comfortable in front of the fire.”  He took off his shirt and I fell in love.  now I could see Samuel was a good looking man from the start but when he took his shirt off and I could see his body I got an instant hard on.  That does not happen too often.
 

I figured let’s see what happens.  That was the beer thinking.  I took my shirt off saying if he could do it so was I.  We laughed and went back to watching the movie.  Minutes later I turned to get another beer while I was facing away from him to the table he started to massage my shoulders.  Your muscles look so tight,   probably from the accident.”  It did feel good.  He massaged my back for a few minutes and then was kneeling behind me and reaching over my shoulders to massage my chest, especially my pecs and playing with my nipples.  i turned to look up at him and he kissed me deeply forcing his tongue in my throat and all.

I turned enough to get my arms around him and continued to kiss him.  One thing led to another and we were laying on the floor with him on top of me making out.  He finally propped himself up enough to look into my eyes and said you don't have to if you don't want to.  I told him to shut up and kiss me.  He smiled and started to kiss me on the neck and then worked his way down my chest sucking on my nipples and then down to my pants button.  He undid it and pulled the zipper down with his teeth.  I had never seen anyone able to do that before.  He reached in my pants and took out my cock and started to suck on it slow and deep.  I lay back and moaned.  “That feels so fucking good.” 

He let go of my cock and said you haven't felt anything yet.  He moved back and pulled on my pants legs till my pants came off then he went back to sucking my cock.  He kept sucking till he thought I was going to cum and stopped. “Oh no you don't, not yet.”  He edged me along for some time bringing me to the brink of cumming at least 5 times and stopping.  All the time he was playing with my balls and brushing his fingers in my ass crack and over my asshole.  I was literally going nuts. 

Finally he let me go and said don't move.  He had me so exhausted from such a fantastic blow job I wasn't moving anywhere anyhow.  When he came back he had more beer, poppers, lube and had put on a cock ring.  The only thing missing was the construction boots and my fantasy would have been complete.  When I mentioned that he of course was happy to provide.  I sat up to drink some beer and he stood in front of me and guided my mouth to his now exposed cock.  I slurped and sucked on it till he was rock hard and leaking pre cum.  Then he lay me back down and put a pillow under the small of my back to boost me up and lifted my legs up and inserted a lubed finger in my ass.  “mmmmmmmmmmm nice” I said.  He told me wait till you get the real thing.  He kept fingering me for a long time, first one, then 2 then 3 fingers.  He was making me crazy.  Finally he put my legs on his shoulders and leaned forward so he could kiss me. 

 
While he kissed me he guided his cock to my hole and started to put slow steady pressure until his cock head popped in my ass.  I jumped.  I didn't realize exactly how big he was.  I felt the mushroom head slide in and then slowly the shaft right after it. I could feel the ridge of the head of his cock all the way till his balls were up against me.  He looked down at me and asked if I was ok.  I said “Yes just be gentle for a bit, it’s been a long time and your big man.”  He laughed and started to slowly fuck me.  I could feel his head slide in and out and the large vein along the side of his shaft as well.  That’s how big he was.  His girth stretched me to the max.  Ever so slowly he sped up till he was piston fucking me.  From the heat of the fire as well as the heat we were building from out love making our bodies glistened in sweat in the fire light.  Every so often he would stop and kiss me so he wouldn't cum too fast.

I began to beg him after a while to cum.  I couldn't take his cock in me anymore. He was driving me too wild.  Each time he thrust inside me he hit my prostrate sending shock waves through my body.  All he kept telling was “Just a little bit more man.  Just a little bit more.”  Then it happened.  Without warning I felt my balls let loose and I shot all over my chest and face.  2 strokes later and he was filling my ass.  That’s what I was waiting for.  He buried his cock in me till he was finished shooting and then slowly pulled it out.  Some of his cum leaked out of my hole and he bent down and licked it up.  Then he got up on his knees and scooped up my cum off me and ate some of it before feeding it to me as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment