Friday, December 7, 2012

Call Me - Part 4

"CALL ME!"  PART 4 of 4

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 
Tony and Vince grabbed a couple of beers and moved to the bedroom where they could be more comfortable.  The change of location didn't deter Vince from playing with Tony's cock.  He was stroking his too. 

They were both really horny.  They've fooled around a few times in the past, but it never went very far.

Mostly just jack-off sessions.  Tony had a mild crush on his roomie and Vince envied Tony for his big dick.

After about 15 minutes of play, at Vince's urging,Tony decided that he would call Greg again.  Vince was still working his dick when he dialed and put his phone on "speaker".

"Hey, Sorry, it took awhile to get back to you.  My roommate is home."  (Tony didn't reveal that Vince was in the room wanking on his cock. )  "By the way, I received your picture."

"Jesus, that's got to be the first time that I ever did anything like that!......  I've never sent a naked picture to anyone ever!..... Is it like allright?.....What do you think?  Do I look okay?.....Oh My God!  I'm still freaking that I did this!"
 
"CALM DOWN!!!...You look great!  It's keeping me hard as a rock.  So, tell me about yourself.  What kind of stuff do you like to do?"

 
Tony was suddenly distracted because Vince began sucking his dick.  Greg didn't have a clue and began rambling on for several minutes about his hobbies and interests.

Tony finally realized that Greg had misunderstood his question, "No, I meant  sex!  Are you a top?  Bottom?   What are you into?"

"Oh, uhm...It depends on who I'm with.  I guess mostly I bottom.  Jeez, you don't beat around the bush with your questions!"

"Oh shit!  Hold on!  I'm gonna cum!"  Greg listened to Tony's moans and heavy breathing for a whole two minutes as Tony emptied his load in Vince's mouth.

Once Tony was able to recover, he made a date to meet Greg the next night.  Unfortunately, it turned out to be an absolute disaster.  They couldn't have been more incompatible.  Greg couldn't handle Tony's big dick and bored the piss out of Tony.  Greg was so nervous and uptight that he could manage to maintain his own erection.

But alls well that ends well!  Vince had a falling out with Dave and they broke up.  Tony and Vince are now an item!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment