Friday, December 14, 2012

Things That Go Bump at the Mall - part 2

Things That Go Bump at the Mall

Story by Jay

Part 2 of  3

 

Brian called the next day and we made a date to meet at the Mall.  He was at the entrance and looking handsome.  The Mall was packed for this time of year but I did not mind the crowds since I was with Brian.  After shopping for a while we ended up at his place.  I remembered the briefs of his and dug them out of the car and gave them to him.

He looked in the package and said “There they are.  Thanks.”  I looked at him, “Well, are you not going to try them on.”  He rushed into his bedroom and then came out naked with just the sexy briefs.  His cock was enormous.  “Wow.  Those are really cool on you.”  I let my finger trace the outline of his cock.  He moaned and just stood there as I ran my finger up and down his shaft.  His cock actually grew in size.  A wet spot appeared when he was leaking precum.  .



I placed my fingers down the front of the waistband of his briefs and slowly pulled them down.  His cock stood at the ready.  I licked his shaft and watched his cock quiver.  His mushroom head was so inviting.  I wrapped my lips around it and ran my tongue along the underside of his mushroom gland. 

Brian held my head and let me suck away.  My sucking was replaced by his face fucking me.  It was not long before he came in my mouth.  It tasted so sweet.  I leaned back and rested against the couch. 

“Now it is your turn.”  Brain said as he unzipped my pants and dug in with his hand to pull my tight briefs away to reveal the prize of my erect cock.  He was a good cocksucker.  I was so ready to cum.  I wanted to make it last but my body had other plans.  I shook as my cum flew out of my cock. 

We laid there naked holding each other.  I secretly wanted this to become a relationship.  As Brian held me, I drifted off to sleep.  I woke up later with me holding his cock in my hand.  My head was on his chest.  I could not resist his erect cock.  I slowly moved down to his cock and took it in my mouth.  He came once again and I dozed off dreaming of sugar plum fairies with hard cocks.   

The Holidays were shaping up to be a fantastic season.     

No comments:

Post a Comment