Sunday, December 16, 2012

College Daze - Part 1

College Daze

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

Let me tell you, college is the place to be.  At least for me it is.  I am getting more ass now than I ever have.  When in high school I was one of the select jocks that everyone wanted.  All the girls would flock around me whenever I was around.  Too bad they didn't know I didn't want pussy.  I wanted their boyfriend’s dick maybe but not pussy.

 
Let me tell you, there was no shortage of dick either.  I was on the basketball team and at one time or another I sucked each and every fellow team member off and some more than once. An older friend of mine saw a picture of one of the guys I took from the waist down and he was practically drooling.  He told me they sure make them bigger than when I was in school.  He said he figured the average cock was about 4 1/2 inches to 5 inches back then.  I told him it's because we play with our selves more now a days.  It stretches the skin on the cock causing it to grow more plus we start having sex at an earlier age.
 
And now that I’m in college I live in a dorm full of horny guys and I laugh because each and every one of them says the same thing “I’m not gay.  Don't tell anyone you sucked me off.  I’m only doing this for you and to dump a load.”  Yeah right.  If they were as straight as they claim their cock wouldn't be near another guy much less sucked off by one or used to fuck my ass with.

 
My roommate was one of the worst as far as that went.  He had a perpetual hard on and was always looking for me to get him off.  Of course I was always willing to help out a friend.  He had the sweetest tasting cum too.  I loved it.  I’d be studying of just relaxing in our room and he'd walk in and be rubbing his crotch and then he would just walk over to my bed and pull his cock out.  “Hey man help me out” he would always say and I would just stop what I was doing and suck him off swallowing his load and then he would tuck his cock back in his pants and go about his business.

 
I was starting to look forward to sucking his cock.  His loads were big, sometimes too big and I would have his cum overflow my mouth.    

 
He was one of the first ones to fuck me too.  One night he came home from a date drunk.  I sleep naked and was already in bed when he came in.  He walked straight to my bed and was already playing with himself.  I didn't feel like sucking him off so I first acted like I was asleep.  He kept it up till I told him “Look.  Not tonight.  You want to get off then grease up that thing you call a cock and stick it in my ass.”  I rolled on my stomach figuring he would just go to sleep.  I heard some rustling and then I felt him climb up on the bed.  He was not graceful or easy in his attempt to fuck me. He just rammed it inside me and went to town. 

 
He dumped his load in my ass and then fell asleep before even pulling out of me.  I ended up pushing him off and just pulling the blanket over the two of us.  When he woke in the morning he was crazy.  “You better not tell anyone this happened” he yelled.  I laughed and told him “Who am I going to tell.  Besides if I was going to tell someone, don't you think I would have said something to them by now about me sucking you off.”  With that he quieted down.

No comments:

Post a Comment