Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Weekend Vacation - Part 2

Holiday Weekend Vacation

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 
He lay down beside me and we watched the fire for a while.  The TV had long since shut off.  The only light came from the firelight in the room.  Samuel put more wood on the fire and in no time we were rolling on the floor groping each other and making out again.  He said lets shower and we went and took a shower together.  I knelt in the tub and blew him swallowing his second load of the night.  Once out of the shower he said he would be right back and went in the bedroom.  When he came out I was by the fire.  He took my picture.  “I need something to remember this moment by” he said.  Then he put down the camera and walked over to me.  He took my balls in his hands and soon had a cock ring very tight around my cock and balls.  “My turn” he said. 


With that he lay down and said “I want you inside me” as he raised his legs in anticipation.  He took the lube and pushed some inside his own hole before handing it to me to grease my cock.  He took 2 very long hits from the bottle of poppers and then said “Ok, ready.”  I had moved up behind him and held his legs up and open wide and he reached and guided my cock to his hole.  I had to really push to get my cock to enter him.  He yelled as I entered him.  I stopped and he yelled “Don't stop.  Push it all the way in.  I want to feel your pubes and balls on my ass.”  Who was I to argue?  Slowly I pushed in till I was against his ass and then held it there.  He was breathing very heavily and breaking out in a really big sweat.  I asked if he was alright. 

That when he said “Yes but take it easy on me.  This is a first for me.  I’ve never been fucked before.”  I looked down at him and said “Yeah right.”  His facial expression said no along with him saying “No really.  I’ve never had a cock in me before let along one as big as you. Please take it easy and fuck me.  I want to feel you slide in and out of me.”  So I slowly started to fuck him making sure I didn't hurt him.  Soon he was reaching to try and grab my ass cheeks and pull me into him.  He began to beg me to fuck him, his head thrashing from side to side, with the sweat running off his head and chest and his breath becoming a steady pant almost.  I decided not to hold back but with the cock ring he put on I didn't have much of a choice.  I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I would have cum by now if it wasn't for the cock ring.  I asked him where he wanted my load and he told me inside him.  Then he told me “Fuck me hard and cum.  Make me feel you.”  With that I started to piston fuck him and in not so long a time was flooding his ass with my seed.  I howled as I came and didn't stop till I finished shooting.


Slowly I pulled out of his ass and like him I slurped up the little bit of cum that leaked out of his ass.  He held me tight and was almost in tears.  “That was wonderful.  When will you fuck me again?”   I told him I needed some time to recharge but I would before morning if he wanted.  We just lay in front of the fire till it burnt down and then he suggested we go to bed.  As soon as I hit the mattress I was out cold.  When I woke up the next morning he was already cooking breakfast naked. 
 
He said “I hope you’re hungry.”  He had made a mountain of food.  “I also hope you didn't think we were leaving any time soon.  There is about 3 feet of snow out there.  My car is snowed under and you can't even see yours.”  I just sighed.  “I guess we're stuck here” I said.  He laughed and said “Isn't that a shame.  He set a plate of food down in front of me then got on his knees “You eat while I eat” and took my cock in his mouth.  I had to stop him I couldn't concentrate on anything but his mouth, much less eat.  After breakfast we fucked in front of the fire again.  I loved his cock in my ass and I think he loved mine in him just as much.

We had a lot of conversation over the course of the next 5 days till someone finally cleared the road and we were able to flag them down to at least get his car out.  Come to find out he only lived about 5 miles from me and only worked 4 blocks from where I worked.  We rode home together since my car was buried and probably totaled. Over the course of the next 6 months we dated but after 3 months I knew.  Samuel was the one.  Within a year we were living together in my house and vacationing at the cabin as much as possible.  I called my brother one day on the way up to the cabin.  Samuel was driving and I told my brother “We're on our way up to the cabin.  Maybe you could meet us.”  Then I put him on speaker phone.  “Meet us?  Cabin?  What are you talking about?”  I took him off speaker and told him it was a long story but Samuel and I were on our way to the cabin for a long week end and that we were lovers and he should be happy.  I put him back on speaker so Samuel could hear him cheering.  “Go for it little brother.  I am so happy for you.”  With that I got him to quiet down and I said to him “I have a question.”

“Yeah so?” he responded.  Then i asked him to be my best man, “That is if Samuel will agree to marry me.”

“Hell yes man.  It would be my honor.”  I wasn't sure I heard all of his answer because Samuel had pulled over so quick and grabbed me and was kissing me and crying saying “Yes”. 

Now I had to tell the rest of my family.  And then tell them to go fuck themselves because I was going to marry the man of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment