Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Party - Part 1

Christmas Party

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 
Jose my lover is an avid Christmas freak.  Anything Christmas he has to have.  We have a tremendous tree in the living room every year and decorations all over everything.  It takes him weeks to decorate outside the house and even more time inside.  He starts right after Halloween testing this light and that figurine to make sure they are all working and repairing them if need be, plus what he buys to add to our "collection" of decorations.  I don't know where he finds some of this stuff but he finds all sorts of unique things that no one else has.
 

When it's finally all set up outside he has a big party with all our friends and a decoration lighting outside.  My neighbors freak out every year wondering, as one neighbor asked, "Where do all the faggots come from every year?"  I told him there’s a store down in the village where I can rent them for the evening just to annoy my neighbors.  He actually believed me.  “I thought so” he said.  “There can't be that many good looking gay men around here you must be importing them.” 

 
This year for our annual Christmas party we are making it a Christmas decoration costume party.  Everyone has to come as their favorite decoration or cartoon character in Christmas dress.  If you don’t want to wear a costume then you can wear a Santa hat with a nice pair of sexy underwear. 

 
This is going to be interesting.  I can't wait to see what some of my leather friends come in.  I already know what my friend mike is wearing.  Last week at his house he took out his costume.  He’s wearing a pair of black biker boots, a leather "G" string and chaps and his harness.  The Christmas part is going to be a big red bow attached to the front pouch of the "G" string and the front of the harness where it crosses his chest.  His ass is going to be in full view and from the look of the "G" string his junk will be in full view as well.  It didn't look like it could contain his "equipment" fully and he has body glitter letters that his lover is going to put on his ass.  One cheek will have "ENTER" and the other "HERE" on it with arrows pointing to his hole.  This should be interesting.  This year to make it even more interesting we even invited the neighbors.  


The night of the party came and after a hectic day of getting ready I dressed in my costume to greet our guest's.  Jose was dressed as Mickey Mouse in a Santa suit and I was Minnie Mouse as Mrs. Clause.  We looked so cute side by side.  Everyone thought so.  As people were arriving we would greet them and show them where the bar and buffet table were and then circulated through our guest.  The decoration lighting was at 8pm.  My friend mike showed up in his costume and caused quite a stir.  His lover was dressed as a Christmas gift.  It was a box wrapped in in Christmas paper and a bow.  The bow could be lifted to expose a hole so when he had to pee he just needed help with the bow.  It really was a good costume. 

 
Everyone was having a good time and 8 o'clock came and everyone went outside to have the lighting.  It was a really nice time but I thought there were some people missing from the lighting.  One of them was my neighbor who wanted to know where all the "faggots" came from.  I decided after the lighting to go looking.  I found him alright.  He was in my guest room with my friend Mike.  He was laying on the bed with his legs in the air and Mike pounding away at his ass. I just closed the door and went back to the party.  I caught Mike later on and asked him what the fuck he was doing. 

 
He looked at me and said “I thought it was pretty self-explaining.  I was fucking your neighbor.  You know we have an open relationship.  Matter of fact they are at his house right now and I’m supposed to be meeting them.  I’ll let you know how we make out.  With that he left.  I followed at a safe distance.  I wanted to see how far my neighbor went.  Boy did I get an eye full.

 
I snuck in the house and heard them in the living room.  When I peaked in from the hall way there was my neighbor on his hands and knees, Mike was getting head as his lover was fucking him.  They were not being gentle either.  Mike’s lover was slamming into his ass and his balls swinging back and forth from the force.  I could hear him grunt with each thrust.  He reached around between their legs and grabbed my neighbor’s balls and pulled them hard making him scream but you didn't hear more than a muffle cause mikes cock was deep in his throat.  Then mike yelled "switch".  With that his lover pulled out of my neighbors ass and he from my neighbors mouth and then actually did switch.  Mike shoved his cock in my neighbor’s ass as his lover choked him with his cock.  I watched for about 15 minutes and they still hadn't cum so I left and went back to my guests.

 
Mike and his lover came back about a half hour later with smiles on their faces.  I walked over and asked "Can he walk still?"  Mike told me “Not really.  He’s not coming back to the party.  Shame” he said “because he really has a nice tight ass and he does give good head.  Took every drop of both our loads in his ass and one in his throat and didn't lose a drop.  Are you sure he's not gay?”  I looked at mike and said “Well if he wasn't he's got a good start on turning to be at least BI".  We laughed and joined the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment