Thursday, June 18, 2015

Woods

Woods

Story by Jay

I loved looking for sex out in the woods.  It is really easy to spot a guy that is looking for sex.  He will stand around and survey the area.  If he notices me standing and doing the same then he will keep his eyes on me and walk into the wooded area.  He will stay visible until he knows you are coming after him, and then he will go deeper into the woods for privacy.



He will get all ready for you.  This may involve him stripping down to his underwear.  He will constantly look around to make sure there are no other guys out there.  When I finally get near to him, he will pose for me and wait for me to make the first move. 



As I step closer, he will keep looking as I grab his cock and balls and tug at his briefs.  He will imitate whatever I will do, so he unzip my pants and pull them down then he will grabs my cock and balls and tug at my briefs.



Quickness is important.  So he will pull down my briefs and I will do the same with him.  He will look at your cock and keep looking around.  Now is the time to jack off each other and cum in the woods.




Quickness is important since your goal is to get your rocks off.  So we will jerk off until one of us cums.  The other will do the same shortly afterwards.  After cumming, you get dressed and part, going in different directions.

1 comment:

  1. My brother (older) and I, along with a buddy, used to head out into the woods and jack off one another quite often - and we never hurried in any way. Shooting the load onto the ground felt like true communion with nature.

    ReplyDelete