Friday, June 12, 2015

Randy is Passed Out

Randy is Passed Out

Story by Jay

Randy invited me over to play video games.  We had some beer and we were enjoying the evening.  Randy said he had to go and staggered off.  I continued to play and drink.  I had a good buzz going when I needed to empty my bladder.



I went to the bathroom and opened the door.  There was Randy passed out naked on the toilet.  I never saw Randy naked until now.  His cock and balls were amazing large.  I walked over to Randy and shook him.  He was passed out for sure.

I shook him by the shoulder and watch his cock and balls sway back and forth.  He had a fat uncut cock.  I shook him a few more times and his cock started to grow.  I reached and place my finger on his penis and my touch was making it grow erect and get hard.

I got on my knees and licked his cock.  Randy reached down and grabbed his cock.  He pushed his cock head towards my mouth.  I started to suck.  



His cock grew and it was over seven inches long.  Randy said “My balls.  Lick my balls.”



I stuck out my tongue and lifted his balls with my tongue.  He was jacking off as I took his balls into my mouth.  Randy said “Nice.  Real nice.”  He moaned and then said “Want some cum?”  I placed my mouth around his cock head and I felt his cum shoot into my mouth.
 

I sucked the remaining drops of cum from his cock.  Randy said “You want to finish the video game.”  I held my cock in my hand and said “How about sucking this first.”  Randy smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment