Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Dog Sitting - One Guy's View

Dog Sitting – One Guy’s view
Story by Jay



I was dog sitting for my neighbor who was away on vacation.  I put the dog in my car and we headed for the park.  I just wore my gym shorts.  I loved the feel of being loose and not confined with a pair of briefs. 

It was a sunny beautiful day.  I had been working on my body and had some good muscles definition and a good tan.  I took off my shirt and flexed my muscles.  I thought “Now bring on the guys.”
 
The park was quiet.  There were not a lot of guys.  One guy did catch my eye.  He was nice looking with a pleasant smile.  I decided to wait and see if he was interested in me and if he would approach me.  I sat on the ground and held the dog to my chest.


  
He came over to me and said “Hi.  Nice dog.”  The dog took a liking to him and went over to him.  Since I was just wearing gym shorts with nothing under it, my cock and balls had slipped out.  He continued to pet the dog but his eyes were on my cock, which was starting to grow and get hard.
 


He bent over and his cock did the same as mine.  It slipped out and grew in size.  I said “I need to walk the dog.  Want to come with us?”  We took a path into the wooded area.  Our cocks were rock hard.  No one could see us with the wooded area shielded us from anyone.  I stood there as he walked over and we grabbed each other’s cock.  It felt good and we let our emotions go wild as we stroked until it was time to cum.

We aimed at the bushes and let the cum spray onto the bushes.  Watching his cock shoot it’s load was a real turnon.   


We put our cocks back under our shorts.  He gave me a quick hug and said “Maybe I will see you here again.”  I nodded “Yes”.              

No comments:

Post a Comment