Friday, June 26, 2015

Games We Play - Part 1

Games We Play

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

It was our usually Friday night get together where we drank beer and played video games.  Bill, Mike and I would do this since we graduated from High School and I got my own place.  We were playing and Mike said he was tired and went to my corner of the room to nap.



Bill and I finished playing.  It took an hour but I finally beat him and won the game.  Bill asked where Mike was.  We found him out cold sleeping on the sofa in the corner.  He was buck naked.  Bill and I joked about Mike being naked.  Bill decided to head home. 

I said “Thanks for leaving me with naked Mike.”  Bill laughed and left.  I went back over to Mike and sat on the sofa.  I called out his name but he did not wake up.  I shook his shoulder and nothing.
  
I sat there and looked at his cock.  He had a nice long soft cock.  I bet it was big when erect.  I admired his body.  He had a nice chest, and nice ABS.  I was back staring at his cock.  I shook him one more time.  Nothing happened.



I reached down and held his cock in my hand.  It felt soft at first.  I squeezed it and felt it getting hard.  I kept squeezing and it was now hard.   It was erect.  I looked at his cockhead which was big.  I got down on my knees and moved up to his cock.  I started licking his cock.  He was still asleep. 

I went from licking to sucking his cock.  His breathing became deeper.  I took his cock deep into my mouth.  I continued sucking.  I held his balls until they tighten then I knew he was ready to cum.  I sucked and felt his cock shoot its load.  I swallowed every drop. 


When he was done cumming, I released his cock from my mouth.  I sat next to him and admired his body.  I finally decided to go to bed.  I grabbed a blanket and covered Mike with it.   I headed for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment