Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Dog Sitting - The Other Guy's View

Dog Sitting – The Other Guy’s View

Story by Jay

I decided to go to the park and see what cute guys were there.  I just wore my gym shorts.  I wanted an easy access to my cock in case there was some action.  It was a sunny beautiful day.  I loved the well-toned guys with good muscles definition and a good tan. 



The park was quiet.  There were not a lot of guys.  But one guy did catch my eye.  He was nice looking with a pleasant smile.  He was sitting on the ground holding his dog to his chest.  This gave me an excuse to approach him.  I said “Nice dog.”


 
The dog took a liking to me and came over to me.  I saw that the guy was only wearing gym shorts with nothing under it.  His cock and balls had slipped out.  I continued to pet the dog but my eyes were on his cock, which was starting to grow and get hard. 



I bent over and my cock did the same as his.  It slipped out and grew in size.  He said “I need to walk the dog.  Want to come with us?”  We took a path into the wooded area.  Our cocks were rock hard but the wooded area shielded us from anyone.  So we had privacy.  He stood there as I walked over and we grabbed each other’s cock.  It felt good and we let our emotions go wild as we stroked until it was time to cum.  I wanted his cock in my mouth, but for now it was just jack off time.

We aimed at the bushes and let the cum spray onto the bushes.  Watching his cock shoot its load was a real turnon.   


We put our cocks back under our shorts.  I gave me a quick hug and said “Maybe I will see you here again.”  He nodded “Yes”.       

No comments:

Post a Comment