Saturday, June 20, 2015

Gym Showers

Gym Showers

Story by Jay

The gym I go to has a shower area which is very active.  Guys love to show off their bodies and you see all kinds of body shapes. 

Last week there was one guy  who gave me a good show.  He has hefty but I love a guy in briefs and he stood there in the shower area with a pair that showed that he was packing a nice piece of meat.



I watch as he stared at me and posed showing his armpits which I love to look at.  He turned sideways and pulled his briefs down to show a nice ass.  My mouth watered looking at him.  But I really wanted to see his cock.



He finally turned around and pulled his briefs down below his cock.  Damn, he had a great piece of meat.  I wanted to see it close up and feel it in my hand.  I motion for him to come over to my side.  He looked around and then came over.



I immediately grabbed his cock and it grew in size.  He was over seven inch.  He whispered “Suck it.”  I looked around one more time then got to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and started to suck.

He held my head as he faced fucked me.  He pounded away until I felt his hand tighten pulling my hair.  Then he shot his load.  I was jacking off as he came and kept his cock in my mouth as I finally came.  He took a look around and went to the other shower and cleaned up. 


I caught my breath as I stood under the hot water coming out of the shower.  When I got done, he was gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment