Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sleep Over 103

 Sleep Over 103

Story by Jay

My appetite for sleeping over grew.  At first I enjoyed just jacking off with my bunk buddy.  It was amazing seeing all shapes and sizes of cocks.  Even cut or uncut intrigued me.  Watching a cock spurt a load of cum, got me hot every time.

Then I remember that first day when I sucked on another guy’s nut. But when he returned the favor and sucking on my balls, wow, I was hooked.

Then one day, my sleep over buddy, started to lick my shaft all the way to my cock head.  I followed his lead and did the same to him.  Then he took my cock in his mouth.  What a feeling.  He ran his tongue around the tip of my cock.   I actually came in his mouth that first time, sending shivers up and down my body.


From that point, I sucked cock and made sure the guy came in my mouth.  I ate cum every chance I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment