Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Torn Underwear - Part 2

Torn Underwear

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay



I was following this guy I met at the bar and I was so excited that my cock was poking through my briefs and tearing them more.  I wanted to rip them off when I got to his place.  He lived nearby and as we parked the car, I tried to rearrange my cock but it was not cooperating, so I let it go and climbed out of my car.

He spotted my erection and grabbed at it while he planted a kiss on my lips.  Inside, he wasted no time to undress me.  When he saw my torn underwear, he asked “May I.”  I answered “With your teeth.”

He went to his knees and grabbed a part of my briefs with his teeth and started to tear.  My cock was free at last.  He engulfed my cock with his mouth, going as far to the base of my shaft.  He started to suck.  He pushed me towards his bed.  I landed on the bed and he continued to suck as he undressed himself.   I did the same with my clothes.

We were now both naked.  I asked “Let me at your cock?”  He moved over me and now I was able to take his cock into my mouth.  I inhaled the sweet musky odor of his cock and it was like a drug.  I was so high.  I moved his body down and took his balls in my mouth.  He stopped and moaned.

Then I saw his asshole.  I wanted his ass.  I moved myself and spread his cheeks.  I inserted my tongue and probed deep into his ass.  He lifted his head and let out a moan.  Then he did something I was not expecting.  He dug deep between my legs and found my asshole and stuck his tongue.  Now we were both moaning.

He jerked my cock a few times as he rimmed me.  I felt it and knew I could not stop it.  I came and my cum landed all over us.  I wanted his cum so I moved down to his cock and started sucking as I finger fucked him.  It was not long before he came.


We laid on the bed and caught our breath.  He said “You are fantastic.”  I got up to go and he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bed.  “Can you stay a while?”  My answer was a simple “Yes.”  

1 comment: