Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Going Naked

Going Naked

Story by Jay



I wanted so much to run naked through the fields.  My dream was to be able to lay out in the sun and get an all-around tan.  Secretly I wanted to lay there and have my cock get erect and jack off with the sun beating down on me.

I would go to the park and see who was out working on their tans.  I found a guy who was just naked on a blanket.  I looked around and we were alone so I walked up to him.  He had a nice uncut cock.  It was the first time I saw one up close in the daylight. 

We talked and he convinced me to get undress and join him.  We laid side to side and our cocks got rock hard.  He kept watch as we jack off.  It was a great feeling.  After I came, I watched his cock as he jerked it off.  His cum shot was awesome to watch. 

This was all I needed.  I was hooked and wanted to do it more often.  It was great being naked and watching the guys flock over to see me naked.  I would lay there and they would form a circle around me.  Eventually they would get naked or just pull out their cocks.

Sometimes we would talk about things, but other times we kept quiet and just looked at each other cock.  Eventually we would be rock hard and we needed release so we would jack off and have each guy cum on me.  I would be covered with cum


We eventually found a nudist resort and we went there where we could go around naked and cum whenever we wanted to.  What a life.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes...the gay nudist resorts are wonderful! Naked, no worries about boners, nobody to ridicule you if you stroke a cock or two, or suck a few.

    ReplyDelete