Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sleep Over 104

Sleep Over 104

Story by Jay

I hate staying over at relatives when we visit.  I usually get the inflatable mattress downstairs.  This time was no different.  I was almost asleep when I heard someone come downstairs.  It was a friend of my cousin.  He was wasted.  He asked if he could crash here.  Before I could say anything, he was flat out on the mattress. 

He was in the process of undressing so he laid there with his jeans pulled down.  He had on boxers. 

As I laid there I wondered what his cock looked like.  I reached into the opening and pulled out his soft cock.  He had a nice vein running down his shaft.  I pushed it over to see his cock better. 

Magically, his cock started to stand straight up.  I could see he was uncut and his pee hole was leaking some fluid.  I had to see more.  I pulled his boxers down.

He was shaved completely, even his balls.  I held his balls in my hand.  They were very nice balls.
  
But even better was his cock.  I ran my tongue down his shaft and his cockhead emerged out of his foreskin.
 
He quickly stood up and spreading his legs, he towered on top of me. He said “If you want to suck it, let’s do it right.”

I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking as he moved his hips and face fucked me.  His load came quick and filled my mouth.  He laid down beside me.  He said “That is the way to do it.”


The rest of my visit went extremely well, thanks to a friend of my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment