Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Visit to a Friend

Visit to a Friend

Story by Shakes

I met a friend on the internet and we’ve been chatting for a few months now. His name was Declan.

 He just moved to a nudist resort in Florida and I decided to visit him. I asked if I could come over to visit him.  He said yes so I took a plane. I arrived at the airport in Florida and there he was to pick me up. We talked about the nudist resort when we were in the car. I had never been to a nudist resort before, so he told me all the rules of the resort. We arrived at the gates and when they opened I saw a lot of naked people. I never saw that much naked body in one place. The gates closed when we drove in and he started to undress in the car. I didn’t know what to do and he didn’t want to push me. I took all my clothes off except for my underwear.

We got out of the car and everybody was greeting him. Nudists are one of the friendliest people I know. I felt a little weird because I was the only one with a piece of clothes on and I decided to go naked as well. We took our clothes and my luggage and entered his house. He shut the door and that was the first time that I could think about all the things that I saw a few minutes ago. Declan saw that I was thinking and started to laugh. I asked why and he said “I can’t imagine how you feel right now, are you freaked out?”  I said that I felt good but that it took some time to get used to. He answered “I’ll give you the time that you need.” It was way too hot inside and he asked if I wanted to go outside. I thought about it. “I have a solution that you may like” he said.

He opened the backdoor and showed me his private garden. “I was just about to do some gardening, do you want to help?” I decided to help him because there was a lot of work to do and it was a nice distraction. We went into the garden and planted a lot of flowers, mowed the lawn, etc. When we were done Declan asked me if I wanted a tour of the resort. I was ready and I told him that we could do that. The sun was still beating down on us so we decided to put on some sun lotion. He opened the door and took my hand. We walked down the street and when we were at the end of the street I felt great. It wasn’t as bad as I imagined, it was fantastic. The feeling of being free and nobody to judge you was great. Declan took me to a restaurant to have dinner because he wanted to celebrate my first visit to the resort. We went home and I decided to go to bed because it was late and I had a jetlag.

The next morning I got up early and made breakfast for Declan because he was so nice to me. 

Breakfast was ready and served by the time he got up. After breakfast he asked me if I could teach him some yoga because I told him that I attended some yoga classes. It started to rain outside, and I went outside into the garden. Declan told me I was crazy and I dragged him with me into the garden. 

I told him that I always wanted to walk around in the rain naked. After a few minutes I was wet but I didn’t care, we were having fun. We went inside and took a towel. We had lunch and decided to go to the pool and sunbath. The next days were crazy but it was time for me to go back home.


It was one of the best vacations of my life and I’ll return very soon. I would recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment