Saturday, June 27, 2015

Games We Play - Part 2

Games We Play

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



I undressed and saw that my cock was rock hard.  Sucking Mike’s cock was a real turn on.  I brushed my teeth and walked over to my bed.  My cock was sticking straight up.  I climbed into bed and was ready to jack off when I heard Mike in the other room get up from the sofa. 

I laid on my bed holding my breath.  My heart was pounding and my cock throbbed.  I heard the floor in my bedroom creak as Mike walked over to my bed.  He quietly climbed between my legs and I felt his breath on my cock.  Then he lips were enclosed around my cock as he started to suck my cock


I placed my hands on the top of his head as he continued to suck.  After a while he whispered “Fuck me.”  He laid on his stomach and I moved around. I spread his ass cheeks and stuck my tongue in and around his ass.  



Then it was time to stick my cock in his ass.  I started slow but increased my thrust, faster and faster.  I was so hot and horny.  I came also immediately.  Getting my rocks off was a wonderful feeling but I wanted to last longer.  I laid next to Mike and said “Sorry I came so fast.”  He answered “Don’t worry.  You can try in the morning.”

The next morning we fucked and it lasted longer. 


Now when we play video games on Friday, Mike stays over and we added fucking to list of things that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment