Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fucking My Neighbor

Fucking My Neighbor

Story by Jay
My neighbor is one hot dude.  I wanted to have sex with him from the first moment I saw him.
 
He saw me in my back yard and waved.  I waved back.  I had on bikini briefs and it was a hot day.

The briefs were soaked with sweat.  You could see the outline of my cock against the material.

He went inside and came back out naked.  I stared at him and got hard just looking at his slender body. 



He had a cut cock and it was partially covered by his hand.  He finally sat down and spread his legs open for me to see.  His cock stood out from his bush of pubes.  Really made me horny seeing this.  I took off my briefs and laid there for him to see.



He laid back on his patio steps and exposed his rock hard cock for me to see.  I stood up and walked over to him.  I immediately kissed him and let my hand grab his cock.  He loved it.



While we were kissing I moved my hand down to his butt.  I found out he liked to have his ass hole fingered.  Found that out while kissing him and let my fingers play with his ass.

During our sex play, I listened for moans and kept at it if he was loud with moans.  I noticed that he was loudest when my finger slipped into his hole.  But he has a real tight hole, so I figured he would not like to be fucked.  But he started to beg for my cock inside of him. 

We fucked outside on his patio.  The sun beat down on our bodies.  He wanted it and kept begging.  I kept at it. 

He stopped me and had me pull out my cock.  He turned around and laid on his back.  He raised his legs and I reentered his ass and started fucking him again.   He kept telling me to cum on his chest.

He wanted to see me cum.  I pumped a few more times then pulled out and jerked my cock until I came.  It was a big load that shot out of my cock.

His eyes were glued to my cock as he jerked off his cock and shot his load.  His chest was covered with cum.


No comments:

Post a Comment