Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Workout - Part 2

Workout

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2


All of a sudden without warning he pushed me off his cock and lifted my one leg high in the air.  He climbed up on the table and then lifted my other leg so it was up in the air as well.  He looked down at me and said “Time to massage inside” he said. “I’m gonna fuck you real good.



With that he had my legs up on his shoulders and was standing on the table and pushing his cock inside me.  “Take it man” he told me.  “Enjoy the massage of your life.”  I hated to tell him but I already was enjoying it and wanted him to fuck me deeper and harder right now.  Finally I told him.  “Don’t just stand there playing a game fuck me.  Fuck me like a man should be fucked.”

“You’re the boss” he said and slammed into me.  He pounded my ass like no one had before ever.  God it felt good.  I lay on the table with my eyes closed and moaned letting him know how good it felt.  I couldn't believe how good it felt to get fucked by him.  Now I’ve been fucked before and thought it was good but this was an all-time high.  I decided I was gonna do this more often.  Matter of fact I was gonna work out every other day and get a massage after each work out, both in and out.  I highly recommend the internal massage.  It’s fucking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment