Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Neighbor - Part 3

New Neighbor

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

His cock hurt like hell at first but he finally started to leak precum and lube my ass and as he did it felt a lot better.  He was downing beer like no tomorrow and after a few minutes of fucking me he said I gotta pee.  I thought he was going to pull out but suddenly I felt my insides getting very warm.  He was pissing in my ass.  I was shocked but it was a very different feeling and it was making my cock so hard it hurt.

When he pulled out he told me squeeze those cheeks and go get in the tub.  I was his puppet.  I went into the bathroom and stood in the tub as he followed behind me. He stood up on each side of the tub and told me to kneel in the tub.  He started to jerk off and in no time he was shooting a large load of cum all over my face and chest.  I started to get up and he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back down.  Then he let loose with another stream of piss showering my face, neck and chest. 

I started to jerk off.  My cock was so hard I needed to cum.  I had never felt like this before.  I was discovering I loved golden showers.  When he was done pissing he got into the tub and knelt in front of me and started to lick his own piss off my body.  Then he gestured for me to do as he did and stand on the tubs sides.  As I did he tilted his head back and told me to get as much piss in his mouth as I could and then opened his mouth wide. 

I started to pee and got a good portion of it into his mouth.  The rest was either on his face, neck, and chest.

I was so fucking horny by this time I had to jerk off and shoot my load all over George.  He smiled and licked it off his face and wiped it off the rest of his body and put it to his lips. 

George motioned to get into the tub with him and he turned on the shower.  We soaped each other up and washed each other piss off of us.  He looked at me while in the shower and said “I told you I was into some strange different things.  Now you know.  I love golden showers.  I love to give them, I love to get them.  I like to drink piss and I love it in my ass.  Now I’ll understand if you want to dress and go home.” 

By this time we were out of the shower.  I took him by the hand and lead him to his bed and laid down pulling him down next to me. 

“I gather” he said “that you’re staying the night.”  I nodded yes and put my arm around his chest and got myself comfortable.  He turned his head and kissed me. 

He said to me “Since tomorrow is Sunday what you say we just lounge around the back yard nude sunbathing and enjoying each other?”  I told him I would under one condition.  I wanted him to give me his first piss of the day.  I wanted to feel it running down my face and chest and maybe even drink some of it.  You know instead of orange juice.  He said if that's all it's going to take then you got a deal. Before we drifted off to sleep he made me promise to take him to some sort of kink club even if he had to drive us into the city next week end.  I’m already wishing Saturday was here.  I can't wait to see where we end up and what we end up doing.  Maybe we'll bring home a 3rd as well to make it more interesting.  Getting pee'd on while getting pee'd in. 

It was just something to think about and with that we went to sleep.  True to form when we woke he stood up and had a massive hard on.

No comments:

Post a Comment