Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Being Thankful - Serial 2

Being Thankful

Story by Jay

Serial 2    

 

This trip I got to sleep in the same bed as Robbie.  We talked and laughed until the wee hours of the night.  He got ready for bed and stripped down to his briefs.  He was in a playful mood.  I told him that I had to borrow some of his things since the airline lost my luggage.  He said, “No way.  Give them back.” 

I took off the T-shirt and threw it at him.  I pulled off the slacks and socks and did the same.  He was laughing, “And…”, he said with a gleam in his eye.   I said, “Come and get them.”  He reached over and pinned me down.  We wrestled back and forth until I could not fight him off anymore.  He removed the bikini brief in one quick move.  I was semi hard, but now being totally naked, my cock started to get fully hard and erect.  My heart was beating.  He turned off the light and I felt his hands caress me.   He used both hands to feel up my cock and balls.  He was all over me.  He whipped me up into a sexual frenzy.  I had masturbated at home before but his hands were sheer magic.   I placed my hands on his chest.  His muscles were rock hard. 
 
I had always dreamed of being in bed with Robbie and having sex with him but here I was side by side with him.   Not only was I touching his massive chest but also he was playing with my cock and balls.  He stroked my cock and the excitement was too much for me.  I tensed myself as I was ready to cum.  The night light in the bathroom gave enough light for me to see Robbie positioned his mouth to catch the cum as it flew out of my cock.  I had a ringside seat to watch and this turned me on.  I watched as my cock shot its first wad but Robbie was not ready and it landed on his cheek.  The next wad hit the center of his mouth.  He continued to pump my cock as he started to lick up the cum. 

He laid next to me and I could see a smile spreading across his face.  He turned towards me and we faced each other.  He said, “Let’s get some rest, we have a busy few days ahead of us.”  I grabbed the bikini briefs and put them back on.  I felt they were my lucky briefs.  Finally we both fell asleep.          

 

No comments:

Post a Comment