Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Being Thankful - Serial 1

Being Thankful
 
Story by Jay
 
Serial 1
 

I was on vacation and visiting relatives for Thanksgiving..  I was told I could room with my cousin, Robbie.  He was home from college.  We were the same age and were a lot alike. We always got along over the year, and had a lot in common.  It was strange, we both grew up miles apart, but we were like two peas in a pod.  Even thought Robbie was adopted, we were identical in a lot of ways, except, he was built like a Greek god.  He was very muscular.  I love watching him when we swam in the pool.   The water would cling to his body and make it glisten.  I would dream of getting him in bed.  This vacation was going to be awesome. 

 

Well, the trip started out to not be awesome.  My suitcase was lost.  So I did not have a change of clothes.  My Aunt said to help myself to whatever I wanted from Robbie’s bedroom.  I found a pair of slacks, T-shirt and socks.  I went looking for underwear and finally found the drawer that had his underwear.  There were a wide collection of briefs, standard white ones, colors, stripes, trucks, boxers, boxerbriefs, , bikini and tongs.  I like the bikini pair, so I picked them.  I went to his bathroom to shower and change.  I notice a pair of underwear on the floor.  I picked them up to place in his hamper.  Something caught my eye in the hamper and I found a pair of briefs that were stiff from cum.  Robbie must have jacked off into this pair for quite a bit of times.  I jumped in the shower and washed away the grime from my traveling.  I dried off and put on the pair of bikini briefs.  I looked in the mirror and admired how I looked.

Robbie walked in and saw me in the bikini briefs and said,  “Looking good Cuz.”  He came over and pull the waistband of the bikini briefs outwards and look in.  “Nice cock, Cuz.”  My cock sprang to life.  The skimpy pair of briefs could not contain my growing cock.  Robbie release the waistband but my cock protruded outward.  He put his arms around me and gave me a big hug.  He reached down and cupped my ass.  He said, “This is going to be a fun visit, Cuz.  Mom wants us downstairs for dinner, pronto.”  He winked at me as he headed down to the kitchen.  I repositioned my cock and finished dressing and joined them for dinner. 

We had a feast of a dinner.  All the great dishes that I loved as a child, were available.  When we finished dinner, Robbie said “Come on.  Follow me.”  He led me down the hallway to a back closet.  He smiled as we entered and moved to the rear of the closet.  Behind everything in the closet was a small area.  As kids we would hide here from everyone.  Although it was roomy when we were kids, it was small and confining for adults.  We were just inches apart.  I could hear his breathing.  I tripped on something and fell, landing on Robbie.  My hand landed between his legs and I felt his hard cock.  My heart was pounding.  I felt his hot breath on my face.  We held each other for what seemed like an eternity.  Then we heard our names being called.  “We better get back.  Come on, follow me.”  He led me by the hand out of the closet.  He turned and winked at me.  He had a gleam in his eye.  He smiled and said, “Come on.”        

No comments:

Post a Comment