Friday, November 8, 2013

The Business Trip - Part 2


"THE BUSINESS TRIP" 
 
PART 2 OF 2

FICTION BY CATMAN


 





 Rather than actually attending any of the actual seminars, Roger spent the day networking with some of the executives in attendance.  It was my job to keep track of the individual one-on-one meetings that he set up.  He scheduled appointments for the next two days.

 

We took our lunch and dinner meals in the hotel restaurant.  After our evening meal, I excused myself and headed back to our room, while Roger attended a cocktail party in the lounge for the seminar attendees. 

 

I had decided to emulate what I had seen that morning.  However, Roger would walk in and find me pretending to be asleep laying on the bed face-up with an erection.   Maybe it would provoke a reaction.  I laid there in the semi-darkness with the only light illuminating the room  which was coming from the bathroom light. 






I constantly played with my cock to be erect when Roger entered the room.   Finally, after two hours, I heard him fumbling with his key in the door lock.  ("Oh Shit!  I hope he's not so drunk that he won't take my bait!)

 

Roger stumbled into the room and seemed to pause for a few seconds before I heard him ripping off his clothes.  Next, I heard him in the bathroom.  The toilet flushed and I heard him running water in the sink.  A minute later, I squinted enough to watch him just outside of the bathroom door.  He had a towel around his waist, but a hand down the front playing with his monster prick!






He had thrown the bathroom door open wider which put more light into the room.  The next thing I experienced was a hand on my leg.  (My plan was working!)  The hand traveled up the inside of my thigh until he began to caress my balls. 

 

Then he moved to my hard cock and slowly began to stroke me.  Gradually he picked up speed until he was rapidly working my dick.  (Throughout all of this, I was still feigning that I was asleep.)




Despite the fact that I was getting really excited and close to an orgasm, I was resigned to the fact that it would be just from a hand job.  I was totally wrong because suddenly his lips were wrapped around the head of my dick!  I fed him load after load of hot cum.  He continued to suck for several minutes, even as I was loosing my erection.
 
Very abruptly, he stopped and climbed under the covers in his own bed.  As satisfied as I was, I wished I had been able to return the favor.  Oh well, tomorrow's another day.  Who knows what might transpire?

No comments:

Post a Comment