Monday, November 4, 2013

New Neighbor - Part 1

New Neighbor

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

I live in a small cul de sac in the suburbs not too far outside the city limits.  It really is the perfect place for me.  I have no neighbors behind me and the ones to each side are far enough away to afford me privacy to entertain in my back yard or just nude sun bath.

The house next to mine had been vacant for some time until last fall when this hot looking number moved in.  Or at least from what I could tell.  It was cold weather so he was always bundled up going to or from the house.  We would wave hello and goodbye and that's about it.

Spring came and he was out cleaning the yard and landscaping.  One Saturday when he was outside I went over and introduced myself.  He was a nice guy to talk to.  His name was George.  We talked for a while and then I left for the gym.  When I got back I was surprised to see George still out working on the yard but what took my breath away was his body.

He had changed from jeans and t shirt to shorts alone.  He was very well endowed as was evidence from the way his cock hung and would swing back and forth when he walked.  He was sweating like crazy so I went into the house and got a six pack and went over.  I said “George, how about a nice cold one.”  He smiled and said “Sure, I was just going to quit anyhow and go out back.”  So I followed him through the gate and into his back yard. 

We sat and talked about different things like where to shop for certain things, where some clubs locally were and stuff.  He was new to the entire area, not just the neighborhood.  When we got on the subject of night life he was hesitant to say what he was looking for so I told him about some straight dance clubs and stuff.  In mid conversation George looked at me and said “Jim, I’m gay.  Do you know of any gay bars around?”

I started to laugh.  He was like “What’s so funny” I looked at him and said “Here I thought a macho looking hot piece of flesh like you was straight and your just like me, gay.  Welcome to the gay block.  You see I’m gay as well as the couple at the beginning of the street.  They’ve been lovers for 25 years.”  He started to laugh. “And here I thought you were a hot piece of ass as well, but was afraid to make a move.”

He stood up and said "Since you’re gay you won't mind if I strip and hose myself off.  I’d hate to go in the house all sweaty and full of dirt.”  With that he dropped his shorts and proved my suspicion right. He was hung nice and long with a tempting looking mushroom head. 

I noticed he didn't have any hair from the neck down.  I mentioned it to him and he said “It was a pain in the ass but he did shave his entire body.  Made it easier.” he said.  I didn't catch on.  I just figured it was his preference.  Once he hosed himself down he walked over to the side of the patio and started to pee into the bushes.  His firm ass was in my full view.  When he turned to sit back down he said”Sorry I’m too lazy to go inside.  I didn't think you would mind.”  I just shook my head.  If he wanted to pee in his yard that was fine with me.  Funny though, was the fact that I got hard as hell when he did.

I sat with George a little longer finishing off the beer and then said I had things to do and had to leave.  George turned around and asked if I felt like going out later with him.  I told him “Yeah sure, it'll be a welcome to the neighborhood party.  It will be just you and me.”  He smiled and said fine.  Say around 9?  I agreed and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment